The Most Beautifulest Black Woman I've seen in 2013 so far...

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Black Excellence :obama:

EDIT: Didn't realize they majored in music :snoop:

They majored in music.. ...they ain't gonna be shyt bruh.. ..:patrice:

Here's a bio on their pops and uncles:

The Bronner Bros. Enterprise is one of the largest private African American hair and skin care producers in the United States. Founded in 1947[2] by brothers Dr. Nathaniel H. Bronner, Sr. and Arthur E. Bronner, Sr., Bronner Bros. has over 300 full-time and part-time staff members. The company headquarters is located in Marietta, Georgia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronner_Bros.

....so basically, they good on the financial side. Their foundation is set so majoring in music is nothing. You guys acting like ya'll dont know quality when ya'll see it.

:takedat:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
eXuzI0a.png

love this poster :russ:

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
I would hope women like this are TRULY as advertised!
But........... :usure: You have to be careful with those goody-two-shoe chicks. They could be freaks on the low. And they're getting pub :mindblown:.

shyt seems to good to be true brehs :leostare:

And I agree... They seem to be :mjpls:
However, if its all for reals :noah: They are definitely take home to Momma material!

They did go to Spelman though :lupe:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
....Comes in the form of 2.

A Beautiful face, brains and they have bubbles. In the era of dime a dozen females acting unlady like on the internet, it's a breath of fresh air to see that the sterotypes are just that and good Black Women are available once you filter thru the trash.

Co-valedictorians of the 2013 Graduating class of Spellman College. One can only acknowledge how these 2 came together to dedicate themselves for the sake of greatness. And they can sing....anyone who has ever had a girlfriend who could sing knows there's nothing like when a girl writes a song for you and sings it to you while you are falling asleep in her arms. On another note: These 2 gems look like a mix between Deborah Cox and Myra Monkhouse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeZry-QsQ88

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJqM_EXm5R8

...and they are church girls. Square educated church girls who talk proper. This is the ultimate fantasy wifey

Cant really see from this angle but I'm assuming that the feet game is on point as well....

All u misquided females doing twerk videos. You do those videos because you have no worth or value and shaking your ass is all u are worth. You lack quality. A real man is attracted to a woman who has more then just 'ass shaking' to bring to the table. Real men see your types as "temporary moments of pleasure".....

.......These beautiful princess on the other hand are an inspiration....Listen at how they refused to follow the crowd and denounced parties, hanging out, Facebook, Twitter and TV all for the dedicated cause of education.

Spelman College names identical twins as co-valedictorians | 11alive.com

Saw this shyt last week on the TV here in Atlanta. They gonna get scooped up quick.

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand that they're accomplished and educated and shyt, but they really aren't that beautiful

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Black, decent looking valedictorians ....at an HBCU :gladbron:

NO fukkING WAY!!! Praise be to them :bow:

MaccabeanRebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The outer limits
I'd wager that their boyfriends were white...

I'm thinking of of actually stepping to one of these ladies to see if your theory is true.

....He didnt even know it.

Judging that they went to Spelman, I'd wager against that...There's probably some dude @ morehouse on his way to harvard law already cuffing that. Sorry pal

AlwaysLurkin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chick from high school just graduated from there,aint even know she was that damn smart