The most Alpha thing a man can do is live off of a woman.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I know so many brehs gonna be against this but hear me out. Yes, when you have your own money you do what you want. But there's a misconception that men who live off women are the bytches in the relationship, when that couldn't be more false.

9 outta 10 times the woman that the man is living off of is submissive AF. She'll tolerate whatever, and even though she can have power over him she never does. You know how wrapped around ya finger a chick must be to let you live off her and let you do wtf you want??? If that don't have you with high self esteem, nothing will.

If you got ya own money, you'll never know whether these women really love you or not. It's when you broke is when you really find out if a chick is down or not.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know so many brehs gonna be against this but hear me out. Yes, when you have your own money you do what you want. But there's a misconception that men who live off women are the bytches in the relationship, when that couldn't be more false.

9 outta 10 times the woman that the man is living off of is submissive AF. She'll tolerate whatever, and even though she can have power over him she never does. You know how wrapped around ya finger a chick must be to let you live off her and let you do wtf you want??? If that don't have you with high self esteem, nothing will.

If you got ya own money, you'll never know whether these women really love you or not. It's when you broke is when you really find out if a chick is down or not.
Real shyt
Everyone wants to be that dude, but it’s only few and far between

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You nikkas need help! Can’t get bytches & won’t get money so y’all combine a way to alchemize and merge the two struggles! nikkas will convince themselves of anything to not boss up
That’s the point it’s dudes who don’t have to boss up or have to get money to get women

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
Thats why pimps were so respected.
Getting a bytch to give her money to and take care of a man while still being submissive, respectful and following directions goes against they very nature of using and being provided for by a man.
You gotta be that nikka.

Not to be confused wit those that live off a women while being treated like a bytch or little boy tho.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC

Being an “alpha” is about charting your own course, having others follow, and having the ability to punish those who don’t. If you are living off someone else you are not charting the course because someone else controls where you sleep and when you eat. They may allow you to THINK that you have control but the second that your goals clash with theirs you will in due time be reminded who really has the power.

If you got your own money you can tell who really loves you by their actions and how they lock into your program. But you have to lead with who you are and your interests and not your money and that’s where guys go wrong. If you lead with shiny objects you will attract the birds who are only looking for shiny objects but if you lead with character and integrity you will quickly see who is there for shiny objects and be able to punish them because YOU HAVE THE POWER.

Lastly, the bolded is problematic, your self-esteem should be based on your competence as a man when it comes to protecting and providing, not your ability to manipulate a woman. My self-esteem comes from the fact that when I enter or exit your life I will in some way, shape, or form contributed something that made you better, faster, or stronger because I’m a competent, capable, and accomplished man.