"The Mortal Instruments" being rebooted as a ABC Family show "Shadowhunters" thread

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:heh: at them making Luke black.

I rather them introduce a new character instead of turning a white one black.

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
I'm surprised to hear a known homosexual talked about positively on this forum. Actually all the gay characters in this series seem pretty decent. Izzy and Simon are my favorite characters though.

I haven't read anything past Simon being stripped of his memory of SH and then getting him to Ascend. WHats the next book?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I haven't read anything past Simon being stripped of his memory of SH and then getting him to Ascend. WHats the next book?
Lady Midnight. It's a sequel trilogy that stars kids that were featured in the last book but the main cast from the original series also appears.

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
Lady Midnight. It's a sequel trilogy that stars kids that were featured in the last book but the main cast from the original series also appears.

ok its not yet, is it? That the one that comes out in March?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Haven't watched this show but I just finished Lady Midnight. The fukkery is dialed up to 11 in the book. Way better that the stuff from the previous trilogy.

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
Haven't watched this show but I just finished Lady Midnight. The fukkery is dialed up to 11 in the book. Way better that the stuff from the previous trilogy.
I just got to the part when Mark returned, and Emma and Mark are going to look for the ley lines. I'll quote you again in a couple of days when I finish

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I just got to the part when Mark returned, and Emma and Mark are going to look for the ley lines. I'll quote you again in a couple of days when I finish
It's pretty good as long as you keep in mind it's a cheesy romance novel. A lot of the stuff I found funny involved Mark.