"The more white people feel like voting for Trump, the more black people will suffer." - actual quote from Trump's vp pick, JD Vance

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
So it turns out that Trump's new vice president pick JD Vance had a close transgender friend (male to female) that he used to talk to all the time up until they had a falling out when he started going full Nazi to appease Trump. So now he's releasing their emails.

This was JD Vance in 2016, before he turned into president of the Donald Trump Fan Club.

27nat-vance-emails-highlights01-80463-superJumbo.jpg

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
A few more excerpts from their emails.

“I’m counting my lucky stars that I live in a place where I don’t have to vote for her (because the margin will be so huge), because I know I could never support Trump if it really mattered.”

"He's just a bad man. A morally reprehensible human being."

27nat-vance-email-highlights-reprehensible-jumbo.jpg

"There have always been demagogues willing to exploit the people who believe crazy shyt."

00nat-vance-emails-trump-jumbo.jpg

"I hate the police."

00nat-vance-emails-police-superJumbo.jpg

The fact that he started hanging around Peter Thiel and went from that to the head brown-nosing Nazi in waiting. :mjlol:

broller

Veteran
Daps
A few more excerpts from their emails.

“I’m counting my lucky stars that I live in a place where I don’t have to vote for her (because the margin will be so huge), because I know I could never support Trump if it really mattered.”

"He's just a bad man. A morally reprehensible human being."

27nat-vance-email-highlights-reprehensible-jumbo.jpg

"There have always been demagogues willing to exploit the people who believe crazy shyt."

00nat-vance-emails-trump-jumbo.jpg

"I hate the police."

00nat-vance-emails-police-superJumbo.jpg

So is this guy just playing a character/grifting or did he change?

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I was just about to ask if he was a mole

But the more important point in my opinion is that this is a clear example of politics being theatre

Like this whole game of “winning votes” using emotional unimportant topics has fukked the game up

And they got nobody but to blame but themselves cause they afraid to tell the real about shyt

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Who knows? I'm sure he started off playing the character, but play it that long and you probably start to believe it over time.

When he said all that negative shyt about Trump, he also said there was no way Trump could win. Once Trump got into power and Peter Theil told Vance that he would fund his political ambitions, he pulled the 180. So he clearly switched gears in order to gain access to power, but he's been doing it 7 straight years now and completely surrounded himself with these people, so he likely is full bore.

Remember that outside of being racist and pro-rich, it's not like Trump used to hold any of those Republican "social values" either. But now he's their king because he's willing to pick anti-abortion judges and such. Vance is likely the same way about racism and all the other shyt - he'll believe it because it gets him closer to power.

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Exactly what I said a week or so ago..

JD himself doesn't agree with Trump, nor does his wife. This is a pure politics play, a vie for power in the name of self interests. For him and her, they must have come to an agreement that the ends justify the means.

Unfortunately, history never forgets and this will sully the integrity of every move made from now on.