The moist honorable Tariq Nasheed confirms what I've always said: We gotta break up Black ethnic groups but White people are fine

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps

PAWGS and BAWGS! :blessed: How many times have I said this:
Somehow Europeans went through world wars and still formed the likes of the UN, NATO, EU, etc, but you b*stards are convinced that Pan Africanism is holding us back :stopitslime:
True Mass immigration happened in the 18th-20th centuries but they're "White" so everyone let it go.
When waves upon waves of European immigrants assimilate, its "White Supremacy"-- zero calls for delineation, clarity, distinction, etc.

Literally a fraction of African/Caribbean immigrants come and NOW it's time to delineate, XYZ, etc.
Immigration = not White
"Tether" = not White

"French, German, Polish, etc" = White
The Homestead Act provided 270 million acres to White Americans during the Civil War... and in 2024 we have to put up with them providing immigrants
(not white) tangibles

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Leader of the Lost Nikkas.

Massa’s favorite house pet KOONS

IMG-1583.jpg

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I cut it off too early. He said We're the only ones who fought White Supremacy CONSISTENTLYYYY!!! :damn: :damn:

These b*stards aren't Black, live in the Stone Age in the middle of the Indian Ocean and it only took ONE dead pastor to start hawking merch :dead:
DtxNXYBVAAAStcL.jpg:large

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
JD Vance was just shytting on various cac ethnic groups

Pan-Africanism is stupid.

The clip from 2021, which has been circulating on X, shows Vance speaking in a Skype interview. He discussed early waves of immigration to the United States, pointing out the ‘rise in crime’ he felt ensued as a consequence.

"You had this massive wave of Italian, Irish and German immigration,” Vance said, “and that had its problems, its consequences. You had higher crime rates, you had these ethnic enclaves, you had inter-ethnic conflict in the country where you really hadn't had th

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
JD Vance was just shytting on various cac ethnic groups

Pan-Africanism is stupid.

The clip from 2021, which has been circulating on X, shows Vance speaking in a Skype interview. He discussed early waves of immigration to the United States, pointing out the ‘rise in crime’ he felt ensued as a consequence.

"You had this massive wave of Italian, Irish and German immigration,” Vance said, “and that had its problems, its consequences. You had higher crime rates, you had these ethnic enclaves, you had inter-ethnic conflict in the country where you really hadn't had th
Where in Europe are his people from? Just Kurios

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
He's WHITE @RehReh, does it really matter?
@Voice of Reason If Pan Africanism is stupid, then Pan Europeanism is "White"
Tariq Thread #296811 :beli: Jesus fukking christ it's the same shyt..
Ohhh shyt my bad :snoop:
You want a thread on @JohnnyElbow296811?
I'll check his twitter now. Muhfukka definitely said SOMETHING :leostare: