The MCU is stale without Dr Doom

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I still never got around to watching the F4 reboot:manny:

I think Marvel could get Doom right aesthetically speaking. They'd have him looking the part. But you can't just throw Doom out there dolo which means they would have to work out a Sony type deal to reboot F4 with Marvel taking care of the creative side. I feel like the general pubic has soured on the Fantastic Four in general and have definitely soured on multiple reboots of the same franchises. Plus, I don't think I would be able to survive the corniness of never ending one-liners between Johnny Storm and Ben Grimm:damn:The second they had Doom up there like a nikka on Comic View I'd have to throw in the towel, brehs. Their villains thus far have kind of just been there as excuses to se our heroes be heroes. Doom is his own entity. He's not just someone's foil. He should be able to be on screen with RDJ's Ironman and not just hold his own but even outshine dude. I don't see that happening anytime soon with Marvel's track record of villains. I'd love to be wrong, doe:yeshrug:

Exactly my point, Doom has to be that villain that goes outside that Villain causes terror, hero defeats villain structure in the MCU

Doom is more cunning, intelligent, and powerful to have a basic format,
Imagine The Avengers all working together to finally defeat Doom only to find out :umad: nah its a Doombot :youngsabo:

Doom needs his own movie, fukk the F4

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Doom is nice but carnage is the goat villian imo. they need to give me a rated r solo carnage movie. I know it would never happen but thatd be dope.

Id prefer that tho to build up these villains. Give one of them a solo movie to actually have you give a fukk about them cause that is marvels only flaw. I could give a fukk a bout captain marvel movie, give me a thanos solo movie on how he collects the gems before he starts causing havok

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Doom is nice but carnage is the goat villian imo. they need to give me a rated r solo Carnage movie. I know it would never happen but thatd be dope.

Id prefer that tho to build up these villains. Give one of them a solo movie to actually have you give a fukk about them cause that is marvels only flaw. I could give a fukk a bout captain marvel movie, give me a thanos solo movie on how he collects the gems before he starts causing havok

Disney said:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doom is nice but carnage is the goat villian imo. they need to give me a rated r solo carnage movie. I know it would never happen but thatd be dope.

Im guessing infinity war 1 will be a spinoff of Thanos' quest since they haven't used any after credit scenes to show him getting the stones and thats the only logical way to connect all the heroes in a path of Epic L's then in part 2 they go at him

Micron

Pro
Daps
Lots of potentially good villains just don't get used well; Mephisto, Enchantress, High Evolutionary, Kang, Surtur, Ego, Viper among others. Zemo despite being a minor villain had a pretty good showing in Civil War, so there is hope for the future movies to have great villains.

I have lost all hope that FF movies will ever be good. They are too desperate to shove Doom into a bad movie instead of having a good well fleshed out origin story. Instead of forcing Doom into the origin movie, they should leave him out completely, then make a sequel which entirely focuses on him as a nemesis. Unlikely that it will happen though.