The Mavs have the worst FO in the league

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Rondo deal screwed them up something serious. :smh:
The guy they traded wasnt getting playing time anyway and was never goin to. The mavs werent goin to do nothin with that draft pick anyway. Cubes is too impatient to watch a rookie develop through hard times on his franchise

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Another thing i dont get is why didnt they just resign aminu instead of signing wes Mathews to a max deal. Hes infinitely cheaper and has more upside while being a younger. Wes isn't goin to give you that much more than aminu is giving you. Thats why i said they just like vets.

The mavs have four pgs on their roster and not any of them are 31 years or younger:leostare:.
Aminu is nowhere near the shooter Wes is. Shooting comes at a premium cost now in the NBA.

If Steve Novak was 10 years younger he'd get 8 figure deals and shyt

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
i went to the game last night. matthews was terrible :snoop:

both him and parsons are THIRD options.

idk wtf cuban is doing. donnie nelson can :camby:

the two dumbest franchises in this city are running romo and dirk into the grave with no backup plan in site!

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i went to the game last night. matthews was terrible :snoop:

both him and parsons are THIRD options.

idk wtf cuban is doing. donnie nelson can :camby:

the two dumbest franchises in this city are running romo and dirk into the grave with no backup plan in site!

Don't disrespect Dirk by putting Romo near him

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aminu is nowhere near the shooter Wes is. Shooting comes at a premium cost now in the NBA.

If Steve Novak was 10 years younger he'd get 8 figure deals and shyt

Wes will probably never be the shooter he was for portland cuz he gets a lot more attention in dallas...

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Cuban apparently doesn't believe in building through the draft unless forced to. He's just going to keep swinging for veteran free agents and trades. He needs another cornerstone.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cuban apparently doesn't believe in building through the draft unless forced to. He's just going to keep swinging for veteran free agents and trades. He needs another cornerstone.
Only relevant Mavs draft pick i know of in the Cubes era is Josh Howard..

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
I told people this on here a long time ago..

Mark Cubans comments about the boy with the hoody etc etc couldn't have sat well with the NBA's elite..

No Free Agent is going to "want" to play for Dallas if they have a check waiting for them somewhere else

Only FA they are getting are old and just about a check (Tyson Chandler type) or players coming off injuries whose stock isnt so high (Darron Williams, Wesley Matthews etc)

It hasn't been spoken about but I can see with my own eyes clear as day whats going on in big D

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Matthews performance will recover, he's coming off major surgery.

He'll be solid next season barring any setbacks
Wes Matthews ain't about to recover to being a max contract type player (under any salary structure) or to being a second or even a third option on a team that's really gonna do shyt though.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Trying to go for big free agents and that hoody comment did him in...

No big name player is going to want to come to Dallas...Deandre isn't even a big name guy and after he shook off Chandlers advances he decided he didn't want to come...

And that hoody comment holds weight now since the cap is going through the roof...everybody has money...

I want to take 60 million from a random white dude who is probably racist or do I want to take 60 million dollars from a white dude who says he will cross the street if he sees a black man in a hoody :mjpls:

This team is going to be so trash when Dirk leaves...they don't have anything resembling a replacement for him and never will...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
247337AD00000578-0-image-a-54_1420763393705.jpg

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
They wont be on that treadmill once dirk retires. They have noanswer for life post-dirk. Theyre banking on Parsons taking the next step. They don't value draft picks. They couldve moved aminu last season for some more young pieces. They just get more older and more average every season. Justin Anderson should be getting some minimun playing time this season but he sees no playing time. They dont care about player development. Theyre cool with going after others teams players they developed and overpaying them. They will throw max money at Whiteside

Parsons is saying he wouldn't mind coming back to Houston now too:mjlol: