"The Matrix" Director Larry Wachowski is now a woman. :wtf:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
ya know how everyone is afraid to insult groups of people these days? ... fukk trannies. fukk trannies. I dont care if i sound like an ignorant a$$hole from the south, fukk em. Aw, you dont like being a man? Tough shyt, you were born a man. How the fukk is this legal? They freak me out, and i don't understand how they don't freak everyone out.

everyone else is cool though, legitimately don't care about any other group anymore

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
that cloud atlas movie does look good though. as far as him switching his gender, there's a lot you can say but why bother...

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
ya know how everyone is afraid to insult groups of people these days? ... fukk trannies. fukk trannies. I dont care if i sound like an ignorant a$$hole from the south, fukk em. Aw, you dont like being a man? Tough shyt, you were born a man. How the fukk is this legal? They freak me out, and i don't understand how they don't freak everyone out.

everyone else is cool though, legitimately don't care about any other group anymore

Fell for the ole bait and switch, eh? :laugh:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Fell for the ole bait and switch, eh? :laugh:

hell no. i dont like tall women, and most trans, even the most "convincing" are tall. like when that "beauty" pageant contestant wasnt allowed to compete and it caused a stir... you're a man, gtfo, what's the problem? its for women, you're a man, fukk off. Also, people were saying stupid shyt like "shes pretty hot." HE still looked like a man. it's weird, it's disgusting, and it should be science fiction not reality.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
hell no. i dont like tall women, and most trans, even the most "convincing" are tall. like when that "beauty" pageant contestant wasnt allowed to compete and it caused a stir... you're a man, gtfo, what's the problem? its for women, you're a man, fukk off. Also, people were saying stupid shyt like "shes pretty hot." HE still looked like a man. it's weird, it's disgusting, and it should be science fiction not reality.

So you're saying you never saw someone that you thought was an attractive woman, that turned out to be a tranny?

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
If you're familiar with the band Against Me...I heard on the radio the lead singer is doing the same thing.

People gotta live their lives :manny:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Dude...no..gif

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
All jokes aside, this movie looks like its gonna be heatrocks!

I put the book on my Kindle just off the strength of the trailer, and also the very luscious, Lana Wachowski. :lawd: