"The Matrix" Director Larry Wachowski is now a woman. :wtf:

killacal

Banned
Daps
What should be done with Lana/Larry Wachowski bro?

why do u harbor so much hatred for someone u don't know?

Lets take a look at ur neg rep....

should he/she be murdered?

Exactly what kind if disciplinary action should be taken here?

u negged me for choosing not to discriminate against people because I wouldn't want to be discriminated against in return? Seriously?

Why are you so angry bro?

Coli is full of too many ignoramuses

It's honestly a privilege to be hated on in a forum full of people who think like you.

Thank you bro

I dont give a fukk about them, youre the one talking about they should be allowed to do them so a white family will one day accept me dating their daughter. Your name suits you well Tom

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Lurk.gif

:laugh:

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
630-cloudatlascast-jpg_154111.jpg

how the fukk is tom hanks being left out in all this fukkery? the fukk is this? :bryan:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Disgust at this fakkit pushing 40 wanting to turn himself into a 20 year old slut. Pathetic, sad and sign of a demonic culture to even have the ability to create trash like this. Even worse the psychological community looks at this as normal but will tell you that something is wrong with you because you have a mood swing. Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
It took him 10 years to get to that?!?! :what:

I ain't mad at him, he got that Matrix money and said YOLO with it...but you think because it was him and his money he would have gotten fast tracked. :laugh: at the nikka now 47 getting it all together.