The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The few playthroughs I have of ME1 were pretty much speed runs because of skipping most of the sidequests to gun through the main story and get my outcomes for ME2/ME3 fast but now that they've made the gameplay and graphics better, I'm taking my time. :banderas:

I think this is the first time I've completed the Consort's quest in full and the right way. :dead:

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Okay cool. Grabbed the X900H back in December, but games like COD/Cyberpunk I mainly run on my 3080 PC with a 1440 Asus monitor mainly cause mouse/keyboard combo. But not really the most comfortable setup as it's in my office.
Mass Effect feels more like a living room game so I'll grab the XSX version then. My fave series :stylin:

i beat me1 like 60 times never ever played a game that much in my life i even was a master at driving the mako

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
PC as it has better upside. Well, unless it was poorly optimized
I'm seeing stuff about limited ultrawide supported, hard-coded mouse acceleration, lack of graphic options, no FOV slider (inexcusable). I will probably just buy it on PS5.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Eden Prime as an opening/intro is so much better than Andromeda's shyt narratively :mjcry:

I'm seeing stuff about limited ultrawide supported, hard-coded mouse acceleration, lack of graphic options, no FOV slider (inexcusable). I will probably just buy it on PS5.
some of that is game to game i think. ME1 having a lot of those options? lol. FOV is probably a week away knowing how fast modders work

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The few playthroughs I have of ME1 were pretty much speed runs because of skipping most of the sidequests to gun through the main story and get my outcomes for ME2/ME3 fast but now that they've made the gameplay and graphics better, I'm taking my time. :banderas:

I think this is the first time I've completed the Consort's quest in full and the right way. :dead:

You smashed?