The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
All I know is for me personally, marvel movies have went from must see in theaters to waiting for Disney +…….if the MCU, not gonna give me high stakes, then there’s no strong desire to watch it.
Next Marvel project I’ll see in theater will probably be Fantastic 4

honestly, it's been like if you been watching this anime for years and it's univerally goated

only it got taken over by an all american studio the last couple of years.

now it only exists to cashgrab off toys and merch and to push propaganda

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I've noticed over the last 10 years a particular trend in attitude with movie cycles

Synopsis of script/Onset photos "leak" and it's not looking promising ....Large majority of the core audience shyt on it , while others scream from the top of the mountiain "we havent even gotten a teaser yet or trailer yet and you're already hating on it "

Teaser or trailer drops and it further causes more doubt and concern but that ole faithful group of optimists continue to defend it with " Oh the movie hasnt even be released yet you're hating on it.

Movie gets released and is nearly universally shytted on gaining mixed reviews at best and the same optimist will say " well people were hating on this movie from the jump so of course it wouldnt do well.

Its like people with good sense can call out the potential shyttiness of a movie throughout multiple stages of the development process yet it goes ignored, and when it proves itself to be the obvious piece of shyt we thought it was going to be, somehow it's our fault because calling out its shyttiness doomed it from the start.

Or maybe, just maybe ..... you have terrible taste, or bad discernment skills. Maybe the script, casting, reputation of the director/producers, quality of effects etc were strong indicators of a movie being a failure that you chose to ignore because you want to enjoy your mindless, low-brow, pandering half-assed movies just so you can have a couple hours of escapism from your otherwise bland existence .

you claim nikkas like us ruin your experience but I'd say it's the contrary, Because its Dumb MF like you who studios tend to listen to
I wonder who he is talking about. lol

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Bruh. The fukk is marvel doing man. Every movie has been a miss this past year and the TV shows are cringe galore.

Went back and watched some phase 3 movies.. fukk, they were on a ROLL back then

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Just don't watch

Yeah i skipped most. Tried watching Falcon, Ms Marvel, and Wandavision ended up dropping all of them by episode 2.

The movies are pretty bad too. I caught Dr Strange, Spider-man, and Shang-Chi. All were kinda okay at best. I probably will only check out the films with really high RT scores going forward. If that.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Pictured-Paul-Bettany-Teyonah-Parris-San-Diego-Comic-Con.jpg
Yea I don't give a fukk about anything else I just need Teyonah in my life :mjcry: :wow:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Me and my girl watched Umbrella Academy's newest season opener last weekend. I asked her if she noticed the uptick in "musical" numbers in comic book media over the last couple of years. I think she brushed it off.

But we went from movie "mixtapes" to "dance offs" to stuff like the Peacemaker opening to "musical" music being used in trailers and you PRAYING they don't start dancing

to Umbrella Academy having a "Musical" scene

to this

:francis: you can't tell me there isn't a cabal or some shyt that wants popular media intellectual genres/properties to fail so they can make room for the new shyt

Or maybe the alot of people who work in entertainment did musicals at some point.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps

"nikkaS" STILL STANNING
THIS WHORE AFTER "SLAVE PLAY"?

:devil:
:evil:

Good looking woman. Thick thighs. But I didn't care for her character in WandaVision. :yeshrug: That's why I said Ms. Marvel would be my MVP of The Marvels. I actually chose that pic cuz of Bettany's reaction. I hadn't heard of Slave Play but it's funnier in that context.