The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Kamala is cool
Monia is going to kill this imo though she's getting an accurate suit too. I can't wait to see her in this

Pictured-Paul-Bettany-Teyonah-Parris-San-Diego-Comic-Con.jpg

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Me and my girl watched Umbrella Academy's newest season opener last weekend. I asked her if she noticed the uptick in "musical" numbers in comic book media over the last couple of years. I think she brushed it off.

But we went from movie "mixtapes" to "dance offs" to stuff like the Peacemaker opening to "musical" music being used in trailers and you PRAYING they don't start dancing

to Umbrella Academy having a "Musical" scene

to this

:francis: you can't tell me there isn't a cabal or some shyt that wants popular media intellectual genres/properties to fail so they can make room for the new shyt

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Me and my girl watched Umbrella Academy's newest season opener last weekend. I asked her if she noticed the uptick in "musical" numbers in comic book media over the last couple of years. I think she brushed it off.

But we went from movie "mixtapes" to "dance offs" to stuff like the Peacemaker opening to "musical" music being used in trailers and you PRAYING they don't start dancing

to this

:francis: you can't tell me there isn't a cabal or some shyt that wants popular media intellectual genres/properties to fail so they can make room for the new shyt
it's more like you get revenue from other sources instead of just relying on the box office/main source
case in point Agatha all along became a hit and got them an Emmy and nominated for a grammy I think, and got streaming royalties

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
it's more like you get revenue from other sources instead of just relying on the box office/main source
case in point Agatha all along became a hit and got them an Emmy and nominated for a grammy I think, and got streaming royalties

good point. I didn't even think of it like that.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps

to this

I think the Flash started it first…..

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
I've noticed over the last 10 years a particular trend in attitude with movie cycles

Synopsis of script/Onset photos "leak" and it's not looking promising ....Large majority of the core audience shyt on it , while others scream from the top of the mountiain "we havent even gotten a teaser yet or trailer yet and you're already hating on it "

Teaser or trailer drops and it further causes more doubt and concern but that ole faithful group of optimists continue to defend it with " Oh the movie hasnt even be released yet you're hating on it.

Movie gets released and is nearly universally shytted on gaining mixed reviews at best and the same optimist will say " well people were hating on this movie from the jump so of course it wouldnt do well.

Its like people with good sense can call out the potential shyttiness of a movie throughout multiple stages of the development process yet it goes ignored, and when it proves itself to be the obvious piece of shyt we thought it was going to be, somehow it's our fault because calling out its shyttiness doomed it from the start.

Or maybe, just maybe ..... you have terrible taste, or bad discernment skills. Maybe the script, casting, reputation of the director/producers, quality of effects etc were strong indicators of a movie being a failure that you chose to ignore because you want to enjoy your mindless, low-brow, pandering half-assed movies just so you can have a couple hours of escapism from your otherwise bland existence .

you claim nikkas like us ruin your experience but I'd say it's the contrary, Because its Dumb MF like you who studios tend to listen to