The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
She showed her feet… and that was enough to defeat the antagonist without using any of her powers.

Magnificents.

bytch got vulture talons.

32512061193_0ed07e2b58_b.jpg

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yep, clearly seeing the Disney affect here. Might as well make Mickey Mouse Canon and have him and rocket team up in the next guardians

Imagines :

south park style mickey slash howard the duck. With toast talking shyt.
Along with rocket stealing shyt.

I mean mickey as a lead. Playing a thief.

That would be fye.

Disney is not smart enough to do this.

As a matter of fact.

They do not even know how to even use mickey mouse as an ip.
past the successful oem disney mickey mouse t-shirt from the late seventies to early eighties.

Mickey is the first street wear gateway image. Yet disney has no idea how to use mickey at all.

Plus never really did in a content based ideal.

Art Barr

Note :

Walt Disney did not even really make mickey mouse on his own.
So.if you wondering why past fantasia.
you never really seen mickey in a damn thing. Even fantasia was boring as fukk back in the day and almost ruined them when I was a shawty. So disney is showcasing. Unless they steal.

Just like Sony. They really have no idea wtf they are doing. Besides securing the initial ip.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
bytch got vulture talons.

32512061193_0ed07e2b58_b.jpg

Vultures are the most nastiest hiv aids in the face.
looking things ever created.

I can not stand vultures.

They are the state bird here in SC.

Lawd forbid they find anything worth landing on your property. Have the outside of your crib stank as fukk.

Plus they rolling around in a large stank ass feeding frenzy ripping apart some decayed ass corpse. They dug up from the previous century. You had no idea was there.
Yet you wake up and these stank lords are all having family reunion in your yard. Where if you threaten them. You going to jail cause they are the state bird. So you just got to be a prisoner to all this stank. Then hope they just go away.

When they may not.

[The horror and stank. if they do not leave]

This southern shyt is a big share cropper non zoned lie. Never move to the south.
You are worthless as a Blackman down here. That the nastiest stank creature in creation. Is more protected than you as a black man.

Art Barr

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Vultures are the most nastiest hiv aids in the face.
looking things ever created.

I can not stand vultures.

They are the state bird here in SC.

Lawd forbid they find anything worth landing on your property. Have the outside of your crib stank as fukk.

Plus they rolling around in a large stank ass feeding frenzy ripping apart some decayed ass corpse. They dug up from the previous century. You had no idea was there.
Yet you wake up and these stank lords are all having family reunion in your yard. Where if you threaten them. You going to jail cause they are the state bird. So you just got to be a prisoner to all this stank. Then hope they just go away.

When they may not.

[The horror and stank. if they do not leave]

This southern shyt is a big share cropper non zoned lie. Never move to the south.
You are worthless as a Blackman down here. That the nastiest stank creature in creation. Is more protected than you as a black man.

Art Barr
Rant of the month.
:ehh:
Your hate of vultures is equal to Kobe’s hate of Smush Parker and Dwight Howard. I feel it in your words.
:russ:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I really need to watch Black Adam

Just imagine some video game cut scenes spliced together filmed in bollywood vision. With a supposed swerve that was done better as far as a holy shyt moment. On ninja Gaiden on the nes. before most thirty year Olds were cognitive. Total waste of two of dcs best character on visual and a waste of two auxiliary characters. Who actually are good.

Not worth paying for a straight service to watch.
Only enjoyable on a bootleg screen.
where no Financial commitment to viewing Was needed or required.
In other words. Watch it over a friend's house on bootleg.
Who is funny enough to make it enjoyable.
Past that. fukk black adam.

Art Barr