The Many L's of Triple H

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
He popularized the term "B+ Player" while if we graded him among his contemporaries he himself is a B+ player.

The Rock
Stone Cold
Shawn Michaels
Mankind/Mick Foley
The Undertaker
Kurt Angle

Even more so if we started adding WCW top stars.
Kurt & Mick are not close to HHH

what cracks me up. look at the names u need to put him down.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
HHH doesn’t even get over without him. No one was buying into him in 99:russ:
Ok and Mick is nowhere near the name HHH is.

but y’all constant talking about him proves he not what y’all want him to be.

HHH is a A teamer through & through

y’all cats just worked yourselves into a shoot from how good he played his character

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City

y’all cats just worked yourselves into a shoot from how good he played his character
Triple H is just Jeff Jarrett with a clever insult

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
black and gold NXT getting straight gutted :huhldup:

not even Regal was safe :damn:

You could argue that Triple H took the biggest L since Bischoff and Heyman in 2001.

At the peak NXT was the 2nd biggest promotion (it was under WWE still but you get what I’m saying) in the United States, they poached cats from NJPW, ROH, and Impact and for about 5 years it was nothing but heat, and then here comes AEW and you know wrestling fans and fans in pop culture period are gonna flock to the shiny new toy and that’s exactly what happened, NXT was never able to fully recover from going head to head with AEW, the last days of 1.0 were depressing as hell and to punish Triple H for not putting AEW in the grave, they straight up deebo’d his spot, dropped the black & gold, bushed the metal music, bushed the Cruiserweight division, made the women’s division more about t*ts & ass, and just all around made it as opposite of 1.0 as it could be, then they fire most of the talent and personnel that made NXT 1.0 hot and to make matters worse, they had Vince’s handpicked new star kick a foam yellow X and all Trips could do is sit there and lick his wounds.

A truly monumental L.

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps

stan Jay-Z and HHH brehs :mjlol:

u love B+ Players :mjlol:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
You could argue that Triple H took the biggest L since Bischoff and Heyman in 2001.

At the peak NXT was the 2nd biggest promotion (it was under WWE still but you get what I’m saying) in the United States, they poached cats from NJPW, ROH, and Impact and for about 5 years it was nothing but heat, and then here comes AEW and you know wrestling fans and fans in pop culture period are gonna flock to the shiny new toy and that’s exactly what happened, NXT was never able to fully recover from going head to head with AEW, the last days of 1.0 were depressing as hell and to punish Triple H for not putting AEW in the grave, they straight up deebo’d his spot, dropped the black & gold, bushed the metal music, bushed the Cruiserweight division, made the women’s division more about t*ts & ass, and just all around made it as opposite of 1.0 as it could be, then they fire most of the talent and personnel that made NXT 1.0 hot and to make matters worse, they had Vince’s handpicked new star kick a foam yellow X and all Trips could do is sit there and lick his wounds.

A truly monumental L.

good breakdown :leon:

iirc the only times NXT beat AEW in ratings during the head to head was when main roster talent was on the show so i’m sure Cokeboy was looking at Trips like :beli:

why the hell you need my stars pal i thought you were building your own
GSg3o6R.png

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Kurt nor mick are more known than hhh

u can’t hate this guy this much
Who said anything about hate? Why wouldn’t they be more well known than HHH, breh zoomers and millennials on Twitter and Tiktok have stanned Perc Angle’s TNA days and made that a thing :russ: Mick is forever gonna be immortal just off the Hell in a Cell dive alone, let alone everything else he did. I’m not hating on the guy but telling you that in my eyes he’s not bigger than Angle or Foley

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Kurt & Mick are not close to HHH

what cracks me up. look at the names u need to put him down.
This is not true at all. HHH is a legend no doubt, but in his own group he wasn’t even the most over person. You could legit say he was the least popular person out of every DX member.

Last edited:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
This is not true at all. HHH is a legend no doubt, but in his on group he wasn’t even the most over person. You could legit say he was the least popular person out of every DX member.

The irony being he needed DX to springboard him to the next level, but Chyna, X-Pac and The NAO were legit moving merch by the box