The Mandalorian Season 2 - Official Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Timothy Olyphant Joins 'The Mandalorian' (Exclusive)

G7N7EYNPDZ4R6Y3IVSV2B5F6V4.jpg

:wow:
Oh shyt law n order coming through?:ohhh:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I read that spoiler and the speculation related to it earlier today.
I wish I hadn't, it would have been a big surprise if the person we're seeing isn't who we think we're seeing.
I kinda already had my suspicions anyway, hell, revealing the character in of itself is a spoiler but can't keep anything secret. There's just no way he survived the sarlacc. People were theorizing in s1 someone might be wearing boba fett's armor and show up in the show

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Don't forget The Rock...Call of Duty stand up

Even Strapped :mjlol:

:salute::salute::salute: at you knowing these. Woodbine underrated and was also in The Rock.

I was a Biehn stan as a kid. In elementary school he and Bill Paxton were my favorite actors. Had a cat and a dog named Hicks and Hudson.
:dead:

I was a weird kid. I always liked the supporting actors more than the lead actors.

Edit: :dwillhuh: Robert Rodriguez is directing? :banderas:

That also explains the Michael Biehn casting. He put him in Planet Terror/Grindhouse.

Last edited:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I kinda already had my suspicions anyway, hell, revealing the character in of itself is a spoiler but can't keep anything secret. There's just no way he survived the sarlacc. People were theorizing in s1 someone might be wearing boba fett's armor and show up in the show
In the books (which aren't canon anymore right?) he ends up using his flamethrower and jet pack to get out of the sarlacc. I had like one Star Wars book as a kid and it happened to be that one.