The Man Who Broke the Music Business(Great read on Pirating/bootleg music)

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
This is another one of those cases, where I don't know whether to be ashamed that a Black man is in trouble for doing crime:stopitslime: . . . or if I should be proud because the crime that he did is kind of brilliant:ehh:

:mindblown: At this dude single-handedly helping Kanye win the "battle" against 50

Nah, he leaked Kanye's record earlier than 50's, if anything it should've hurt Kanye.

50 Cent was just gawdawful and played out by 2007, so he was never going to win that battle.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Great read

After they shut down, dudes should have stayed gone. Kali dude must have really thought shyt through about if he got caught. Made sure not to really leave evidence tying him. Smart man..

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Fam.

These dudes had INTERNATIONAL CONNECTIONS WAY UP IN RECORD LABELS

IN-fukkING-SANE!!!!

If you ever went on a site like RapGodFather or torrented ANYTHING and saw RNS, you had to know wtf this was about.

This article is like rap-wikileaks :damn:

RapGodFather and RNS kept a nikka fed .... :wow:

vampire xtc

The E-Legend
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
C4 stayed on their ass.

I always suspected C4 made RNS pack it up.

I used to work retail, they used to get releases 2 or 3 weeks ahead of time, this was another source for leaked material.

C4 was literally just a repackaged WCR after others left

while WCR existed we got all our rips from mainly promotion copies from college radio stations(howard)

and a mom and pop location that allowed us to break the drop dates once stuff came in

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Nostalgia .... I remember having to get albums 1 track at a time ... filename-RNS ..

Rapgodfathers was the shyt too... they still there but everything now i NO WHERE like how it used to be... You are pretty much forced to buy a digital version instead of searching the web

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Nostalgia .... I remember having to get albums 1 track at a time ... filename-RNS ..

Rapgodfathers was the shyt too... they still there but everything now i NO WHERE like how it used to be... You are pretty much forced to buy a digital version instead of searching the web

torrents is a start, but there are many places if you know where to look :ehh: