The Man Returns?/Gold Rush Begins/Cody’s Homecoming Monday Night Raw (5/8/23) Live from Jacksonville, Florida

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Spongebob You What GIF - Spongebob You What Huh - Discover & Share GIFs
I don't normally put sugar in my sauce, and I won't do it again. The kids like it, though.
:francis:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
If Seth not gonna win this they might as well have him take the L here and not later on.

But I think he gonna win.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Man, I thought that was Seth in Nakamura's fit, I was about to say....

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
lol

Everyone has moved on except certain parts of the IWC
Yea the IWC is being weird about this new belt. They say it’s the runner up prize and don’t want Cody to win it because for some reason they assume “finishing the story” means beating Roman specifically, instead of just winning the world championship in general. I mean he never said he had to beat Roman. But then they turn around and say Seth should win the tournament, so are they ok with him wining the second place trophy? I mean he never lost to Roman so why are we ok with him getting the “consolation” prize?

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
be in the backup belt tourney, brehs :unimpressed:

good lord, a wrasslemania fumble has never lasted this long before. the stench of this aint gonna go away til whatever person they put the strap on beats roman.
Y’all still crying Cody ain’t win the titles at Mania :umad:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yea the IWC is being weird about this new belt. They say it’s the runner up prize and don’t want Cody to win it because for some reason they assume “finishing the story” means beating Roman specifically, instead of just winning the world championship in general. I mean he never said he had to beat Roman. But then they turn around and say Seth should win the tournament, so are they ok with him wining the second place trophy? I mean he never lost to Roman so why are we ok with him getting the “consolation” prize?

That's not quite right. Cody doesn't have to beat Roman. But his actual story is about the WWE championship. Because he said he's here to win the title they "stole from my daddeh in da gahden"