The Man Returns?/Gold Rush Begins/Cody’s Homecoming Monday Night Raw (5/8/23) Live from Jacksonville, Florida

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
:beli:

First The Game brings back/debuts a majority of superstars who have been boring and or don't matter

:why:

Then he announced the draft will change the game and teams will be split (yet whole fukking tag teams/stables getting drafted) but but but Rick and Elias

:what:

Says the new title is exclusive to Monday Night Raw....then wtf are Smackdown Wrestlers doing in the tournament, better question why in the hell is it a triple threat tournament

:snoop:

No wonder when The Game was booking WWE Developmental he was getting spanked in the ratings on Wednesday by an awkward, rookie booker in Khan....

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Its hard for me to imagine them giving away Cody vs Seth 4 on an unannounced Raw main event :patrice:

Brock might come kill Cody in that triple threat since its no DQ
Yea I think they should have done the triple threats this week then had the semi finals matches be the main events for next week Raw and SD

But I’m let it play out gang so :manny:

:lupe:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:beli:

First The Game brings back/debuts a majority of superstars who have been boring and or don't matter

:why:

Then he announced the draft will change the game and teams will be split (yet whole fukking tag teams/stables getting drafted) but but but Rick and Elias

:what:

Says the new title is exclusive to Monday Night Raw....then wtf are Smackdown Wrestlers doing in the tournament, better question why in the hell is it a triple threat tournament

:snoop:

No wonder when The Game was booking WWE Developmental he was getting spanked in the ratings on Wednesday by an awkward, rookie booker in Khan....

:skip: Cmon Dawg

You was a Rock Stan growing up?

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Star Wars ever needs a new voice for Darth Vader look no further than Damian priest damn..! :whoo: