The "makings of a fly apartment" thread....

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
:sadcam:I forgot to add, please do not go cheap on the silverware, cutlery, cookware and appliances

You will thank me later

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
@bdizzle , that color is called Stormy Cove, but trust that's not the
YOu've come to the right person. Modern...Modern...Modern....Modern furniture all day. Gray paint with accent walls breh. It will bring the heaux out in full force. Sleek couches and wall decals breh.

grey-black-and-orange-color-accent-in-modern-minimalist-interior.jpg

Comfortable-Living-Room-Interior-Decor-Painted-in-White-and-Gray-Completed-by-Modern-Grey-Sofa-Furniture-Set.jpg

spacious-classic-grey-bathroom-interior.jpg

Amazing-Modern-Grey-Bedroom-Interior-Paint-Ideas.jpg

contemporary-home-design-interior-design-architecture-furniture-home-design-ideas-decorating-captivating-black-and-white-interior-design-living-room-white-floors-white-sofa-black-table-large-tv-moder.jpg

If you get the paint right, you can get ikea furniture and swag it out to look like a multimillion dollar apt.

Dont forget the decals...

modern-wall-decal-black.jpg

spin_wall_decal_retro_h.jpg

B-130_ModernTree-350x350.jpg

Couldn't do modern. Learned im traditional to the core. Dope spot thoug. If a get a 3rd crib I might do that.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'm sayin though

It's important to have a nice, clean place but for WHO :usure:

Heffa might not even be there for that damn long :camby:

nikka please, you know everything you do is for the hoes. If it wasn't for bytches I wouldn't even wash my ass on monthly basis.

Daps
I'm movin in Feb/March and I didnt realize how expensive furniture is..anybody ever buy furniture off craigslist (no courtdog; :skip: ) like coffee tables, book shelves, dressers?

Get your artist on, go to a flea market, theres always some ill stuff there with good bones, get it refinished and pull of a rustic look. Its what im doing:manny:

I don't mean to brag but Ikea has been good to a brother.

The problem with ikea is most young people have ikea, so its easy as well to spot. To me it looks tacky and cheap.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
nikka please, you know everything you do is for the hoes. If it wasn't for bytches I wouldn't even wash my ass on monthly basis.
lmao thats on you

I can't go past 3 days

just the feel of funk :scusthov:

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
What do you brehs recommend in terms of a cheap living room setup? I mean couch, recliner, ottoman type deal for 1 person (and occasional guests :shaq: )

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Also where should a single guy shop for cheap but presentable furniture?

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Get your artist on, go to a flea market, theres always some ill stuff there with good bones, get it refinished and pull of a rustic look. Its what im doing:manny:

The problem with ikea is most young people have ikea, so its easy as well to spot. To me it looks tacky and cheap.

To each his own. Tacky and cheap to one person is trendy and chic to another.

This is my first crib and all my furniture is from IKEA. I didn't want to go to Rooms to Go or those other places because they were way too expensive. I ended up furnishing my apartment for a little more than the price of one living room set at rooms to go.

Daps
To each his own. Tacky and cheap to one person is trendy and chic to another.

This is my first crib and all my furniture is from IKEA. I didn't want to go to Rooms to Go or those other places because they were way too expensive. I ended up furnishing my apartment for a little more than the price of one living room set at rooms to go.

Its not a shot by any means, my first rooms were straight ikea. But I do real estate and i noticed everybodyyyy has ikea, so in my perception its like a uniform, plus i know the actual price of the items.

Like im tryna cop a couch i thought about the ikea joint

390_new_ikea_klippan_loveseat_black_leather_22929867.jpg

but I see that couch everywhere. I have to furnish a full 1 bedroom apartment and im going for the rustic look so im hitting up flea markets for stuff with good bones to refresh.

Ima still get me an ikea bedframe though and do some work to it to make it look distressed.