The "makings of a fly apartment" thread....

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
To be fair, only one was doing that on purpose. Dizzle and the other poster just mimicked him.
I made that post before I saw his electronics in the sink :mjlol:

I couldn't even do that as a joke though :sadcam:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
YOu've come to the right person. Modern...Modern...Modern....Modern furniture all day. Gray paint with accent walls breh. It will bring the heaux out in full force. Sleek couches and wall decals breh.

grey-black-and-orange-color-accent-in-modern-minimalist-interior.jpg

Comfortable-Living-Room-Interior-Decor-Painted-in-White-and-Gray-Completed-by-Modern-Grey-Sofa-Furniture-Set.jpg

spacious-classic-grey-bathroom-interior.jpg

Amazing-Modern-Grey-Bedroom-Interior-Paint-Ideas.jpg

contemporary-home-design-interior-design-architecture-furniture-home-design-ideas-decorating-captivating-black-and-white-interior-design-living-room-white-floors-white-sofa-black-table-large-tv-moder.jpg

If you get the paint right, you can get ikea furniture and swag it out to look like a multimillion dollar apt.

Dont forget the decals...

modern-wall-decal-black.jpg

spin_wall_decal_retro_h.jpg

B-130_ModernTree-350x350.jpg

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh that breaking bread on bytches period of my life is over. The vault is closed. I'd rather do a cross analysis of paying for ass rather than "hope" I get some after tricking off on a meal and drinks. fukk that.

Ima be in this crib for like 2 years while I stack and I want it to be official. The area I'm in is nice and I don't wanna feel like I'm coming to a trap house everytime I put the key in the door.

Just wanna live and be able to relax in a spot my moms and them could feel proud of since I bust my ass all day to make a buck.

:salute: Real talk

CakeEater

Banned
Daps
i been living on my own for 2 years:blessed:

23 year old Young black bachelor :blessed:

A Cac's nightmare :demonic: