The "makings of a fly apartment" thread....

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Brehs and brehettes, I'm 3 weeks into this new crib and now that the boxes are unpacked and the spot is "livable," I'm looking to take this shyt to the next level so it feels more comfy.

I have all the essentials (bed, couch, curtains, desk, microwave, etc) but I know i need a couple more things to tighten this spot up.

saw this thread about brehs living in studio apts - http://www.thecoli.com/threads/any-of-yall-stay-in-a-studio-apartment.211863/ and while I'm in a one bedroom spot, it was a good thread to start with

so what are y'all apartment setups looking like and what advice would y'all give to a fellow breh on tightening up his crib. I'm already looking into getting a bigger TV (47-50in) at some point but I still need to do more

any useful feedback will be dapped when i get a chance

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
  • Rugs. Rugs are your friend.
  • If you have carpet, get it cleaned professionally every 3 months; it will make a world of difference.
  • Be sure to put soap dispensers in the bathrooms instead of bar soap.
  • Underrated gem.... have a shyt ton of drinks (non alcoholic) on deck when females come over. Make sure you have a nice spread of shyt (examples below).

vita-coco-coconut-water-review.jpg
237050%20-4633-ARIZONA-GREEN-TEA-23OZ-24CT.jpg

vitamin-water.jpg