• I'm a gator and even I know Canes win

Votes: 9 16.4%

• Total voters

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Franks is such a bytch. Why is this mufukka acting like he won the game. fukk this scrub. Can't wait until this mufukka is off my team :pacspit:
:why: Dis nikka aint a senior. I'm sorry man. Look like your coach gonna ride or die with him too.

Edit: I know the feeling... just knowing it don't matter what coach or recruits you bring in you're stuck with Danny Etling at qb no matter what. And deep down in your soul you know he aint got it.

Last edited:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Here's that Spurrier gif :russ:

Hz45kiO.gif
ol ball coach looked disgusted. He would’ve benched Franks for Danny Wuerffel:mjlol:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Bruh I'm not even totally mad about this lost :ehh: (other than Franks thinking he won the game for UF):mjlol::mjtf:

I'm giving Diaz, Enos and stuff the chance to see if the are able to fix and adjust are major problems and mistakes on tonight's game

Obviously are OL is are main priority and hopefully this new staff is able to fix it

Jarren did well in his first start but hold on to the ball to long sometimes.

Offense sometime did seemed to be urgent enough and not organized

Enos did had some questionable play calls

But I'm giving Enos and Stuff the chance to fix it. It was the first game so let see are able to correct these problems.

I'm worried about are pass rush defense tho, we should give Franks just as mush problems as UF pass rush gave Jarren. I didn't hear Garven name all night

Not bad for Diaz debut as a head coach, he almost beated a top 10 ranked team on his first game as a head coach with obvious weaknesses on offense.

If he had won he would had one biggest wins as a first year HC in a while :leon:

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Going to be an up and down season Gator brehs:snoop:

Miami needs to start building theirr team like those old Barry Alvarez Wisconsin teams. They recruit skill positions fine, its the old nuts and bolts of a team theyre lacking, great o-line, spotless special teams etc
Uhhhhh.......No. Barry Alvarez built those Wisconsin teams like that because that's what Wisconsin has to work with in their home recruiting base in the midwest.

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
trash ending, pretty trash game and im pretty sure id feel that way even with a Cane win lol

UF is as much behind Bama as we are from Clemson, give or take 1 or 2 players. and at the end of the day thats not what either fanbase wants to hear, but its true. last 8 mins of this game was really bad on both sides, from Franks trying to give the game away to a terrible Miami OL to the refs that was ugly