• I'm a gator and even I know Canes win

Votes: 9 16.4%

• Total voters

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
FSU fans, who do y’all hate more between UF & Miami?
Hmmm, you’ll get different opinions. UF fans are arrogant and swear they’re the Harvard of the south or some shyt. Plus the jorts and central Florida cac fans is :hhh:
Miami fans are a different breed of stupid. 95% of them aren’t even allowed in Coral Gables cause cac will call the cops on them (let alone have never been on the campus), are arrogant off shyt that happen before Obama was out of HS. I respect them more than UF fans tho. But a lot of my closest friends are Gator fans.

Final verdict: hope they all perish from earth

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Shyt I'd be pissed too if I was fsu fan considering the crowning achievement of my school is the clown college. Let's not even get started on how broke you guys are.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Shyt I'd be pissed too if I was fsu fan considering the crowning achievement of my school is the clown college. Let's not even get started on how broke you guys are.
1). Who are you?
2). Broke? Y’all let Miami get a IPF before y’all (granted it’s only 40 yards)
3). You’re team has had the worst record/season wise out of the Big 3 TWICE

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
1). Who are you?
2). Broke? Y’all let Miami get a IPF before y’all (granted it’s only 40 yards)
3). You’re team has had the worst record/season wise out of the Big 3 TWICE
Not spending =/= broke. This is broke:
FSU’s financial shortfalls haven’t been a secret. Athletic director David Coburn has been upfront about the Seminoles’ $3 million-plus deficit in the 2018 fiscal year. The athletic department needed a $6 million transfer from the boosters in May to balance this year’s budget. UF is rolling in $.

I see you're clueless. Miami's IPF opened last year, ours in 2015:francis:

2. You guys are about to miss a bowl game for the second straight year despite having the most talented team in the state yet again :mjlol::picard:

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Talking about 03-04? Yeah, I remember that shyt clear as day being a Chris Leak fan. They was shook AF.

Which is what made that LSU beatdown the next season so damn surprising to me.
I was at that game in the Georgia dome, the UF students were drunks as fukk because they were allowed to buy alcohol in the stadium unlike Ben Hill.

I would catch Chris Leak running on 13th street sometimes on my way to school. I went to every home game from 02-07. I remember seeing Cam Newton playing with the Gators and thinking he was trash.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
yeah, likely will have an updated one this year (we've had different versions the last 2 years)
That's a whole lot better than that fsu backpack

Dmn5N4UU0AAWccb.jpg

:heh::dead:

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hmmm, you’ll get different opinions. UF fans are arrogant and swear they’re the Harvard of the south or some shyt. Plus the jorts and central Florida cac fans is :hhh:
Miami fans are a different breed of stupid. 95% of them aren’t even allowed in Coral Gables cause cac will call the cops on them (let alone have never been on the campus), are arrogant off shyt that happen before Obama was out of HS. I respect them more than UF fans tho. But a lot of my closest friends are Gator fans.

Final verdict: hope they all perish from earth
Surprisingly the people that live in Coral Gables arent too bad. I lived there for four years and never had any issues. Ive walked from my girls spot in the UV (student housing) to my house in Coral Gables countless times from 2 a.m to 5 a.m and never had one issue.

The only issue I had was a neighbor complaining about me speeding up and down the street on my motorcycle. My motorcycle was stupid loud and I would leave for weight training at 6 a.m some mornings so I semi understand his frustrations.

Last edited:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got house of Mac seafood Mac n cheese

And Snappers catfish and shrimp on deck.

Let’s get it :ohlawd: