• Total voters

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
:russ:
In other news

Classic away look for tomorrow :wow:

That's an iconic uniform right there brehs

I hope we wear all orange this year. That green on green is so cringey at times.

miamimorris1.jpg

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I hope we wear all orange this year. That green on green is so cringey at times.

miamimorris1.jpg
Really, if we gotta wear all anything at home, I prefer the green to the orange. The all orange makes us look like Illinois or something imo. I don't think we've worn all orange since going back to the classic look unis?

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Really, if we gotta wear all anything at home, I prefer the green to the orange. The all orange makes us look like Illinois or something imo. I don't think we've worn all orange since going back to the classic look unis?
Haven't seen that green & orange combo since the Golden era.

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just hope we play well and don't get blown out :sadcam:

It’s an unpopular opinion but I feel what you’re saying. Obviously I want to beat Florida as much as anyone, but even if we lose, how we do it will tell me a lot about what Manny has done with the culture. If we play another big game like LSU or Wisconsin, red flags are up immediately for me.

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With that said though I do think we have a good shot at surprising people and getting this win, Florida has been overrated all offseason, we’ve been underrated somewhat, and who knows how many suspensions they’ll have.