:ohhh:

this is a long ass thread
Them L's keep on gettin counted like
un9kg.gif

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
Matt's killin it lately though low key

He's bringing a lot of eyeballs to the indy scene and you can't front on that :manny:

At least he's out there hustling unlike his bum ass boy Helms :camby:

Wish him well. Just wanted to add some positivity in this cesspool of a thread... in the Holiday spirit of course :smile:

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
Matt's killin it lately though low key

He's bringing a lot of eyeballs to the indy scene and you can't front on that :manny:

At least he's out there hustling unlike his bum ass boy Helms :camby:

Wish him well. Just wanted to add some positivity in this cesspool of a thread... in the Holiday spirit of course :smile:

Too bad your post is filled with fan fiction.

Helms is booking far more dates (nationally and internationally) than Fatt. He had to help Hardly resurrect OMEGA.

Fatt aint bring nothing new or fresh to the indy scene. Chris Hero's release and the possible new wave of indy talent going to the WWE brough new eyes to the indies. All Fatt is doing is recycling old WWE gimmicks and catchphases and trying to get cheap heat by dissing fans.

And his bytch still have his balls in her handbag:

tumblr_mxzdpzL9Rt1rm0i88o2_400.jpg

tumblr_mxgr4x67oA1rm0i88o1_400.jpg

LurkNowitzki

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lurk City
Sad, man. Provided fans great entertainment and could've provided more had his head not been up his ass. Too late now.

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
At least ROH I using him right. Pretty much hated by the locker room and a pariah its clear they dont want. Pairing him with Adam Cole to get Cole heat is the best way to make a horrible situation better

Isn't that Fatt's whole career in a nutshell? Being paired with greater/better talent to make how insignificant and worthless he is to whatever company he working for less noticeable.