The Ls Of Matt Hardy®

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Y'all nikkas are heartless :russ: Everything Matt does is an L to y'all. It's just like 2005 after the Edge feud ended dude can't ever win.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Ultimate L has finally happened.

We got a bet thread going yet for this shyt?

I got 10 months, and he catches her with Jeff, Shane, Sid Vicious, Lillian Garcia, Randy Savage's corpse and like 3 other guys before he breaks it off.

:dead:

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
WTF..... who take their father-in-law on his honeymoon?

tumblr_musmixG1Hn1rm0i88o1_400.jpg

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I was recently just surfing youtube for random clips and this vid randomly popped up that had me like :lolbron::whoo::lupe:... a throwback Matt Hardy L:

Lita had the :stopitslime::comeon::snoop::wtb:expressions the entire time Matt was talking :demonic:-like while Todd Grishim was all :wtf::mindblown:on the side. Makes me wonder if matt would have just taken the L and kept it moving what would have his career turned out? Should have did what demigod Zack Morris did when he dealt with his cheating slore... he was like :merchant::manny: and kept it moving

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
Honestly....I feel like his wife is sexy and even sticking it in that butthole even once is a W for him....:manny:

A cheap wedding is smart. Y'all must be the types to throw these hoes extravagant festivals and shyt. That dude said fukk that we have space in the backyard....:ehh:

Fatt's wife's a groupie ho that is heavy make-up/photoshopped "sexy". And according to her, Fatt like to stick his dikk in other men.

Cheap wedding is smart when you have your marks funded it and have your skank decorated by going to the local craft store.