The Ls Of Matt Hardy®

Kalut

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After watching that new Breaking Bad episode and feeling upset for having to wait a week for the next episode, i simply came into this thread knowing that everything will be ok as long as Fatt is still taking L's....thank you TSC :salute:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
We are watching his second melt down in slow motion brehs. Take notes. Grab a beer. Gather round so you can tell little nikkas how a man can fall.

When they first got together promoters be like "You mean that rat that fukked the locker room last week and sucked me off for some skittles?" :lolbron:

Matt is blind man. He will marry her out of pride. Look at his life and choices. He still thinks he could be WWE Champ. He still claims to turn down TNA and WWE. He lives in fantasy land driven by his illusions.
but come on...the industry p*ssy?...she claims to be bi she prolly keeps all types of hos on deck...just in this thread alone we got pics of her with her titties on other men and their hands up her p*ssy.

She gonna take him for everything he's got. How his homeboys look him in the eye??? Edge at home like :russ: knowing he got in another one of his bytches guts and walked away scott-free :lolbron: while Matt about to put a ring on it...

AGAIN.

He only lost Lita because she kept walking away and wouldn't go back :snoop:

:dead:

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
Guessing Fatt was never officially signed to ROH
tumblr_mrfs7bcdF01s5s9lpo1_500.png

But claims he just rejected a new deal from TNA

tumblr_mqzq55AsGa1r1nxqvo1_400.png

Fatt stays with the :duck:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Coming up next: Matt proposes to Reby Sky WWE does not call him."
Yo :lolbron: @the me predicting the future! !!

Jixson

Pro
Daps
Reppin
League of Legends
When Sid is shytting on you, you know you are at the lowest of the low.

(I always liked Sid, but dude is fukking weird is what I mean)

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm getting the feeling that no one in the industry likes that ho.

And she thinks highly of herself...don't get me wrong, she's not ugly but WWE had and does have badder bytches. I'd take Lita's body over hers any day of the week. I'm not a fan of women with boyish figures.