The Ls Of Matt Hardy®

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Matt needs to take this advice............

Reby got a NICE ass ^ even though I know most of the photo posted is photoshop...because we've seen her without make-up...

still doesn't excuse wifing hos...

She's going to be singing HALF pretty soon

he just enjoys takin those Ls :laff:

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
this shyt is pathetic, obviously dude is touching a nerve or the cum dumpster wouldnt keep responding

Hell yeah, Ryan stuck a nerve in that bytch, she a hoe in denial.

Agree. Can't do ho shyt and expect NOT to be called out on it. Bytch can dish out the smack talk, but can't take it.

Last edited:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this shyt is pathetic, obviously dude is touching a nerve or the cum dumpster wouldnt keep responding

And it sounds like Matt's real friends did the right thing and came out and said she wasn't shyt and keeps Matt drugged up to keep her on the payroll :smh: Laughin at his Ls is one thing, but the way this ho plays him is just pathetic. But what more can your homies do when you drop them for some cheap p*ssy?

I just :wow: at this, I would never put my fiancee out there like that the way Matt does his girl. That is some side bytch shyt. Not a wife.

t*ts and ass make a man go blind

edit

@RebySky Good luck and you BOTH need to get it together from what I'm told. Again, report will be up in the AM. #ConcernedFriends #Sad

Stand Back the Hurricane is coming through!

His friends dialing his drugged up ass in before he makes the biggest mistake of his life, marries this fraud and dies under mysterious circumstances :ohhh:

Yooo I just realized who Ryan Clark is...

"
RyanClark @RyanClarkWZR
Ryan Clark is owner of WZROnline.com andProWrestlingSCOOPS.com + numerous other websites."

He got that DIRT on dat ass...

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
And it sounds like Matt's real friends did the right thing and came out and said she wasn't shyt and keeps Matt drugged up to keep her on the payroll :smh: Laughin at his Ls is one thing, but the way this ho plays him is just pathetic. But what more can your homies do when you drop them for some cheap p*ssy?

I just :wow: at this, I would never put my fiancee out there like that the way Matt does his girl. That is some side bytch shyt. Not a wife.

t*ts and ass make a man go blind

edit

Stand Back the Hurricane is coming through!

His friends dialing his drugged up ass in before he makes the biggest mistake of his life, marries this fraud and dies under mysterious circumstances :ohhh:

Yooo I just realized who Ryan Clark is...

"
RyanClark @RyanClarkWZR
Ryan Clark is owner of WZROnline.com andProWrestlingSCOOPS.com + numerous other websites."

He got that DIRT on dat ass...

Breh, I feel like Reby would pull some Jodi Arias shyt :ohhh:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

We are watching his second melt down in slow motion brehs. Take notes. Grab a beer. Gather round so you can tell little nikkas how a man can fall.

When they first got together promoters be like "You mean that rat that fukked the locker room last week and sucked me off for some skittles?" :lolbron:

Matt is blind man. He will marry her out of pride. Look at his life and choices. He still thinks he could be WWE Champ. He still claims to turn down TNA and WWE. He lives in fantasy land driven by his illusions.
but come on...the industry p*ssy?...she claims to be bi she prolly keeps all types of hos on deck...just in this thread alone we got pics of her with her titties on other men and their hands up her p*ssy.

She gonna take him for everything he's got. How his homeboys look him in the eye??? Edge at home like :russ: knowing he got in another one of his bytches guts and walked away scott-free :lolbron: while Matt about to put a ring on it...

AGAIN.

He only lost Lita because she kept walking away and wouldn't go back :snoop:

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest

She has come very close

There was a story and pictures posted online that showed Matt with a black eye after his rat punched him in face for talking to a married couple at their wedding reception. Plus, she always bragging fighting folks and the Nuyorican/Queens temper.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
BRG6f8mCEAAv2Fi.jpg:large

:flabbynsick: