The Ls Of Matt Hardy®

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I wasn't gonna watch this promo because I hate listening to Fatt, but holy fukk that was terrible. It's obvious that he now understands that he will never get cheered so he's flipping his MO around to make himself heel...fine but he can't cut a promo for shyt :why:

This would be much better if he were still the same delusional fukk he was in 2011 and was saying this shyt to get likes on Facebook.

And :ahh: at him callin out TSC.

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC
what's so iconic about him, he's wrestling in high school gyms and falling flat on his fat face trying to do simple moves off the turnbuckle. no one is checking that match or ppv anyway, TLC is on and Pats/49ers.

thanks for reading matt, on to the next youtube video

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
^^^^ More like ironic or moronic
:laff: at him bragging about his house that many people though was an apartment

See that TSC got Fatt shook again. He needs to worry less about TSC and more about the ROH diehards that want his fat ass out of ROH.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia

See that TSC got Fatt shook again. He needs to worry less about TSC and more about the ROH diehards that want his fat ass out of ROH.

I pay rent in NYC. Its probably more than his mortgage. Guess im a millionaire too:whoa:

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The chance of a WWE or TNA return in 2013 and how he has received some "interesting phone calls" within the last month: "It's really hard to put a number on that figure. All I can say is in the wrestling business is 'never say never.' I can tell you right now, there have been some interesting phone calls during the last month or so. If I could command a schedule in WWE or TNA where I could work a day a week or a couple days a week, that would be helpful. I would definitely take it into consideration."

:dead: no one calling this bum and asking to work 1 day a week

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
^^^^:laff: This coming from a guy that got fired from TNA during his suspension.

So, Fatt's calling phone calls from his lawyer about upcoming court dates "interesting phone calls"

An total 180 from the "I am retiring from pro wrestling" speech Fatt was giving around late 2011/early 2012.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Him and his girl are always checking message boards. I bet he reads TSC on the regular and is mad that he can't neg rep us anymore.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Anyone actually seen his house?

I think the last time I saw a pic of it was in one of those Hardy Boys dvds and it looked like a normal sized home.

What would a million dollar house look like in Cameron North Carolina??

what's so iconic about him, he's wrestling in high school gyms and falling flat on his fat face trying to do simple moves off the turnbuckle. no one is checking that match or ppv anyway, TLC is on and Pats/49ers.

thanks for reading matt, on to the next youtube video

:smh: He must know this already, no one can be that delusional.

BTW try typing in "ROH" "Matt Hardy" and "dying" into google image search...

"ROH is dying Matt Hardy" one of the first hits :dead:

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
Anyone actually seen his house?

I think the last time I saw a pic of it was in one of those Hardy Boys dvds and it looked like a normal sized home.

What would a million dollar house look like in Cameron North Carolina??

Nothing like Matt's house. The contractors ripped him off.

The layout is mostly wasted space. It's very similar to cookie-cutter homes the developers throw up in a sub-division and slap a high ass price on it.

dbp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember when Eric Bischoff went in on him in 2009?

Matt, you are a friggin goof. Lets set aside the fact that your brother is walking a "three strikes and you’re out"tight rope as a result of his drug abuse, and if internet "news" was accurate, suffered the loss of his home and property due to a fire because he was too irresponsible to insure it. Your recent recap of your "lifestyle" frames you as a candidate to the Jake Roberts Hall of Fame. Your suggestion that you and your generation are "smarter and more responsible" than previous generations of wrestlers makes me sick. You are a mid-card talent that should be grateful to even get a check every other week. Enjoy it while it lasts. And rather than looking down your nose at previous generations of professional wrestlers, donate a portion of your check to one of them and ask them to point out all the parallels between your current career path/lifestyle and theirs. It would be the smartest and most responsible thing you could do

nerry

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Did that fool really have an account on this or the old board? And got somebody kicked off, and what's this about overdrafting, (like this fool is still living large) well not that I can say anything:lolbron: but still why let the PUBLIC know that, or am I reading that wrong?

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
If I could command a schedule in WWE or TNA where I could work a day a week or a couple days a week, that would be helpful. I would definitely take it into consideration.

Helpful to who? Definately not TNA or WWE. A few people got hip to Fatt's finanical issues when he needed help to purchase his Camero.

Think is was mentioned early in the thread about Fatt stalking :hamster: