Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Been working a lil over a week and they go "Since you've been here now, during your lunch break, go around the area nearby and get your drug test done."
:merchant: :snoop:

I cant keep a job for shyt :sadbron: Cant wait to hear what they say.

Bout to get in the dope game. :yeshrug: My life has not been going good at all.

WTF, was your employment contingent on you passing a drug screening? Should've been in your job offer paperwork. They usually tell you that verbally if they're considering you for the position

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
"You were born to solve a problem in your generation. Your value is in the problem you solve. Discover your problem, discover your value"~Dr. Myles Munroe

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what do you think when she see someone wearing a tshirt or hat with the confederate flag or a sticker on a truck or vehicle. Do you automatically think they are racist or just proud of their heritage

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
what do you think when she see someone wearing a tshirt or hat with the confederate flag or a sticker on a truck or vehicle. Do you automatically think they are racist or just proud of their heritage
these good ol boys down here kick that heritage shyt but i dont buy it :camby:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Might be a blessing in disguise. Gonna head to that office now. I might just bring it up.

Wish me luck :sadcam:
Welp... I'm home :mjcry::mjlol:

EDIT: Started putting in apps at noon, got an interview tomorrow morning already and it's 1:15 right now

Last edited:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dentist just took out FIVE teeth, feeling like a ECW wrestler

When this bleeding stops imma go in on this soup

I gotta make an appointment to get my wisdom teeth pulled out, Ive been postponing it it for like 3 months, I need to atleast make an appt by the time my next dentist appointment comes next month because I told my dentist I would have something set up by then