Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
That is NOT me, that hoe is mad sloppy! Look at her back rolls! Like I said I do Pilates, I'm in shape, and I don't wear weave...
Relax, baby.
Mojo likes all kinds.
That girl just got more to love.
But you'll get your turn.
martin-pimp-walk-o.gif

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Gahh damn.
GOT dayum

:huhldup:

20 years old. Has a daughter, was a super nerd like me, I'm not sure how the hell he went from playing Pokemon, watching Naruto and pretending to be power rangers whenever I was over my auntie's to becoming a gangster disciple and catching a body.:patrice:.

Second cousin I have lost in the last year. Lil bro used to be jugging and had attempts on his life multiple times, now he in Scrubs, taking care of old people. Glad he got smart.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
20 years old. Has a daughter, was a super nerd like me, I'm not sure how the hell he went from playing Pokemon, watching Naruto and pretending to be power rangers whenever I was over my auntie's to becoming a gangster disciple and catching a body.:patrice:.

Second cousin I have lost in the last year. Lil bro used to be jugging and had attempts on his life multiple times, now he in Scrubs, taking care of old people. Glad he got smart.
that shyt is always unfortunate to hear. I feel for ya. :francis:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
It's straight up not even that hard...

I tell yall everyday, but its real. It's so easy for me to one day just say fukk this nerd shyt, get into some shyt I don't belong in and make a mistake I'll regret for the rest of my life.

Gotta stay on track.