Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Southside chi is basically a bigger Atlanta @Dip although blacks don't literally run Chicago like they do Atlanta, they got a nice lil segregated slice.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC

:datazz:
Negative energy testing you.
No matter HOW nice/polite you are to people, there's always gonna be those who don't like you and wanna buck at you.
sad facts. Even if you try to be kind to people someone won't dig it. High school was where I learned this :weirdo:

Put them on ignore. I have like 800+ members on ignore and my experience is much better.
Dead ass?
Oakland is actually one of the most pro black places I ever been despite the "gentrification". The west coast has never been ours. You'd like the chi. It's like a cleaner, friendlier, version of NY with waaay better food and like a million AA's in Cook county . That or ATL are the two most popping places for negros although it's hella places like Savannah and a few Carolina cities thats popping too. Hell, I hear amazing things about Houston.
Idk. I just want to move somewhere that has good enough radio and voice eating opportunities
[/QUOTE] @rahtid you're a beautiful woman. :whoo:

And my brother @Tenchi Ryu agrees with me.[/QUOTE]
@rahtid :Sensationall: