Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would love to make an RPG with black characters and just take hip hop songs and adjust them to medical times.
I would love to put this instrumental in a game

I actually day dream about this ideal alot.

I can only imagine how much sampling would cost tho.

And I don't want it to turn into a mockery of hiphop or joke. But I'd really like to do a hiphop/rnb theme'd jrpg

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
I'm trying to leave NY. Upstate feels so slow like molasses. Theres nothing for me here anymore.
Come down to the Midwest or South, there is no support system for you in NY. We treat Islanders like our own, come fukk with a place where AA's are about they shyt

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I actually day dream about this ideal alot.

I can only imagine how much sampling would cost tho.

And I don't want it to turn into a mockery of hiphop or joke. But I'd really like to do a hiphop/rnb theme'd jrpg
the sampling is the only worry id have. Id love to use De La Soul's music but the amount of samples :hubie:

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
I thought about the south or the west coast. :ehh: somewhere warm year round. Somewhere where it's live.
Oakland is actually one of the most pro black places I ever been despite the "gentrification". The west coast has never been ours. You'd like the chi. It's like a cleaner, friendlier, version of NY with waaay better food and like a million AA's in Cook county . That or ATL are the two most popping places for negros although it's hella places like Savannah and a few Carolina cities thats popping too. Hell, I hear amazing things about Houston.