Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
I miss Aaliyah.

Imma buy a bubble vest and bankhead bounce for old time sake.
83593_0.jpg

tumblr_ljm6vtyW6a1qbifwuo1_500.gif

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need to change my view on things. Even as a child I've always sabotaged myself in some sort of way. I'm not sure whether I'm just a hooligan at heart or I'm not letting go of something or perhaps its the music I listen to, I'm not sure, but I need to gain more control of my actions such.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i need to get my hormones checked, periods been a bytch these past few months.

still buying this damn fourplex, the woman selling (in her 80's) had her bro living there as a "handyman", dude is on the VA shyt, pays $900 month, he was supposed to be out, then i come to find out she has an agreement wiht him for month to month, then they tell me dude is a registered sex offender :dead: wtf. can he pay the $1600 these shyts are supposed to rent for, i'm not living with a rapist, why the fukk did she sign an agreement...wtf!!!!!!!!

Inglewood

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I don't know about where yall live, but out west, half these of people these people do not need to drive. It's like the went to the ACME School of Driving.
:50centwtf:
Don't get me started on these damn cyclist.

On a lighter note, these fresh baked subway chocolate chip cookies are great!:ohlawd:

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go to Europe or south America?!???! I want to do some backpacking and such. Glad to be 22

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Decided to be a productive person and start this 401K account rollover/consolidation process. Trying to go from 3 accouns to 1.

First 5 minutes of this process, website for my current plan crashes.

I'm thinking about giving up.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Decided to be a productive person and start this 401K account rollover/consolidation process. Trying to go from 3 accouns to 1.

First 5 minutes of this process, website for my current plan crashes.

I'm thinking about giving up.
Don't, just do it again, this is for the long run.

Looking at backpacking sites on how to build an itinerary for backpacking through Europe and south America. I've gotten a good tip from an older friend yesterday, said I should just explore Europe and see where I'd like to live.

On another note, I dipped into my savings but got paid today although it's not what's owed. I lent my cousin $40 and had to pay a $5 western union fee. She said she'd give me $50 but only paid me $40 so I won't lend her money anymore.