Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
african shea butter has magical properties. scuffed my arm pretty bad last week, had an ugly scabby scar forming. after 4 days of applying shea butter, shyt is nearly gone. :wow:

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
You know they're in their feelings when they subtweet about you.

How can someone be mad at others for the choices they made? Silly rabbits.

Last edited:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why don't doctors offices have hours beyond the regular 9 to 5? I'm tired of taking off work to go to an appointment. :smh:

My doctor is open on saturdays

So it looks like a need a new car battery...I can't decide if I should go to walmart or autozone to get it...I'm leaning towards walmart because they will put the battery in car for you I believe

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
smh. every time I take my niece to the playground there's this girl who looks to be about 10 or 11 that always sees us and comes over and tries to small talk me the ENTIRE time I'm there. I try to keep the convo on my niece, but she's asking me where I live, how long I've lived in the area, etc. smh. I'm looking at other parents on the playground like, "I'm not a pedo, I don't know this little girl and am not trying to know this girl" I'm just here pushing my niece on a swing to and trying to tire her out since she's hopped up on mandarin oranges. Well she asked what my niece's name was and then asked me mines a while back...aww man. I'm walking my niece up to the playground yesterday and I hear this little girl screaming my name, waving at me from the slide telling me to hurry there aren't many swings left, while this one white woman looking at me with a smirk on her face. I need to find another playground, no pedo.

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Dear Jessica from FW TX,
Youza lame, pathetic, miserable ass bytch. I wake up everyday regretting that I fukked yo fat ass:snoop:. Truth is, I didn't cum because I wasn't attracted to you. When I was following you to the telly, I wanted so badly to dip and never speak to you again but I went through with it because I knew your self esteem was already zero and that shyt would have pushed you over the edge. yes, I fukked you out of pity. Then I find out that you're married to a good dude but you out here chasing dudes that are way out of your league n you wonder why you keep getting shytted on. I hate tearing down my peoples but you're a sad case.

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
BK3ipDL.jpg