Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
And make sure yall eat yo veggies and cut down them sweets. Make sure yall hit the gym or workout at home for an hour. It'll make a huge difference in your life. :smile:

I never had any allergies. :wink:

I workout for 30 mins a day 4 days a week. I can't do a hour straight workout (get easily fatigue from disability). Exercise does help me greatly. I just need a diet change.

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
My ex has been DMing me daily for the past three days. Every morning and through out the day flirting. :dahell:

That's one of your problem Ms. "Alpha". :mjpls:

You're too nice. Too nice...

I cut all ties and communication with my exes. I don't want anything to do with them.

Yo ex-boy want to try and get back with you again cause he missed the good times he had with chu. :sas2:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
9988986-281191738_9-s1-v1.png

Morning RT.
I hope this day finds you in sound mind and body.
Today marks my 27th revolution around the sun and it feels damn good.
Celebrate with me. :pachaha:
Happy b day brolo

Where the hoes at

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
That's one of your problem Ms. "Alpha". :mjpls:

You're too nice. Too nice...

I cut all ties and communication with my exes. I don't want anything to do with them.

Yo ex-boy want to try and get back with you again cause he missed the good times he had with chu. :sas2:
He apparently unfollowed me and told me wanted to see if I noticed. I told him I didn't. He said he was 'testing' me on my reaction when he re-added me and since I was unbothered, I guess it made him feel some way. lol
He's been leaving me these type of messages for the past 3 days.
tumblr_oq3sbl36ym1u138ezo1_500.jpg

I would never get back with an ex though. I never have. If you cross me once/I break up with you, I'll never give you another chance.

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
I workout for 30 mins a day 4 days a week. I can't do a hour straight workout (get easily fatigue from disability). Exercise does help me greatly. I just need a diet change.

30 minutes is good too. As long as your active you should be good my brother.

The last part is very important. Clean up your diet and you will feel like superman. :wow:

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
He apparently unfollowed me and told me wanted to see if I noticed. I told him I didn't. He said he was 'testing' me on my reaction when he re-added me and since I was unbothered, I guess it made him feel some way. lol
He's been leaving me these type of messages for the past 3 days.
tumblr_oq3sbl36ym1u138ezo1_500.jpg

I would never get back with an ex though. I never have. If you cross me once/I break up with you, I'll never give you another chance.

Some childish shyt from your ex. :mjlol:

He's hurt because he missed out on a great woman. :ehh: