Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Soooo weird thing just happened. I was walking into the dentist with a older Spanish lady, and a younger boy, but he was a little person so I didn't know if he was a child or not.

I started to tell her the kids dentist office was the next door down, but then I was like nvm bc I didnt want to be offensive in case he was an adult.

When we were signing in, she said he was 13 and the lady told him to go to office next door. She asked me if that's what I was about to say and that I should've just told her lol
It was so awkward

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I been to the Chi once and man, y'all nikkas got some bad 1s out there. Good Lord! :damn:

Mississippi got em' like that? :steviej: Louisville Kentucky got em' too. :banderas:
In Louisville you might wind up on the first 48... Lol

Speaking as a woman from the south some of us love fat nikkas....

I got me one right now... So fine!!!:ohlawd:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Soooo weird thing just happened. I was walking into the dentist with a older Spanish lady, and a younger boy, but he was a little person so I didn't know if he was a child or not.

I started to tell her the kids dentist office was the next door down, but then I was like nvm bc I didnt want to be offensive in case he was an adult.

When we were signing in, she said he was 13 and the lady told him to go to office next door. She asked me if that's what I was about to say and that I should've just told her lol
It was so awkward
I hate awkward moments like that too. Should of just asked the age then let her know but it happens lol

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hate awkward moments like that too. Should of just asked the age then let her know but it happens lol
I watch Little women of Atlanta and they get really offended when people think they are little kids, so I just shut up lol

He is 6'1... So yes.

He dresses nicely, smells good, and his dreads are well kept.

Just too fine... I wish he would smile more though because he has beautiful teeth.
:wow:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Check out some reviews seems a real decent mic for it's price. :ehh: I might cop that one to practice and use. I'll probably use Adobe or another program to edit the audio till I buy the one I want from Amazon.
I use audacity:ehh: