Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
A'ight RT, that's my time.
I hope y'all make better choices but I know y'all won't. :mjlol:..........:francis:
10216847-281191738_9-s1-v1.png

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Black people really need to think before having kids.
:what:

I met a few girls today. They gave me the eye and an inviting smile. I love coy women. Flirting is all in the eyes when it's real.

The local hot girl said I had beautiful skin today. Even gay dudes want to fukk her. She was following me around and said hi to me every time I saw her. We've worked together for a year and she's never behaved this way.

I've been clean shaven lately and it accentuates my complexion and bone structure. I've also been wearing blipster clothes. I hate looking like a hipster, but when I look like one I get a lot of girls.

I whitened my teeth and it compliments my skin. Hahaha, ten years of treating my skin night and day is finally paying off.

Some girl said I was beautiful today and she asked for my number.

One girl said our kids would be beautiful. Another girl and I talked about having kids.

Today was odd.

I'm interested in two girls. The flower shop chick is cool as fukk. The chick from Senegal is of interest to me too.

I'm not going to juggle chicks. I'm going to pick one and respect her. Lol I'm going to try.

It takes a whole lot of woman to occupy my attention. @Prima Donna is playing, but she knows what it is. Lol I'll wait my turn girl, I'm real patient, hahaha.

I'll wait for you until you have wrinkles and things start to sag. I'll wait for you until the sky falls to the ground and I'll collect every star just for you mama.