to the coli
And I took that shyt to new heights

:wow:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I'm so glad I hooked up my wifi router up to my mom's modem, now I got even faster 5ghz wifi for my smartphones. Internet surfing just caught even more breeze. #Nerdgang :ohlawd:
Yep, 5ghz is the business, the only thing not on it is my laptop from time to time when its not wired to the modem.

Otherwise, its kills regular wifi

Daps
Do you think that "good" or "refined" taste exists, or do you think it's bullshyt?

And this applies further than art. It could relate to food, fashion, literature, etc.

If I notice someone has a pleasing outfit on, is reading a good book, etc I just think they put a little more thought into the smaller details of their life than other people. That probably sounds pretentious, cause I wasn't raised like that. But as I get older and seek out different things, it's something I do critique.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I'll never understand the obsession that many of these dudes have with women they have no stake in.
These are women they'll never meet.
Women they'll never interact with.
Women that will never know they exist.
Yet they spend so much time deriding them and policing them from the relative comfort of their homes.

And of course I add the disclaimer before one of you pieces of shyt come in and hit me with that "Well actually," or an equivalent, yes, the Double Xs do it too, blah blah, it's human nature, shut up and stop worrying about p*ssy you won't catch a whiff of.
This is why I miss you!!!:mjcry:

You're one of the few people that get it...