Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
That would sound dope. I wouldn't mind being a part of that breh. I know I'm planning on buying me a good blue microphone from Amazon when I get a chance. When I get more and more on this animation, I sorta wanna try something with it just using my voice and hell maybe others too.
I'm learning to work around with my voice. Trying new sounds and speaking in a higher tone. :ehh:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I'll never understand the obsession that many of these dudes have with women they have no stake in.
These are women they'll never meet.
Women they'll never interact with.
Women that will never know they exist.
Yet they spend so much time deriding them and policing them from the relative comfort of their homes.

And of course I add the disclaimer before one of you pieces of shyt come in and hit me with that "Well actually," or an equivalent, yes, the Double Xs do it too, blah blah, it's human nature, shut up and stop worrying about p*ssy you won't catch a whiff of.
I told Prima Donna the same stuff eariler. Dudes are so unrealistic and judgmental with women they never probably talked to in RL or feeling some type of way on what they can't have so they rather bash on em.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
not from my experience. It was like the top of a flan dessert. :lolbron:
Or the Bottom of a shortbread cookie. Not everybody butthole matching they skin. Some broads got that bran muffin underside:scust:
Well, yeah a lot of people need anal bleaching...
I never had that issue.

However for hyperpigmentation/dark areas: elbows, underarms, knees, and I'm sure ass crack..whatever...Kojic acid/papaya should lighten those areas up to blend into one even tone without making you lighter.

I recently saw a method used on instagram (tutorial) of a woman using charcoal, honey and I believe lemon mixed together with elmer's glue and she put it under her arms (dark area) and it got it light. Not sure if it works though.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
giphy.gif

Jesus :whew:

I'm going to bed now. Night y'all. :salute:
You said earlier you dont like big asses.
Phony.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I'm so glad I hooked up my wifi router up to my mom's modem, now I got even faster 5ghz wifi for my smartphones. Internet surfing just caught even more breeze. #Nerdgang :ohlawd:

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX

Damn heroin, fukked up people more than than they know

fukk what the statistics say about deaths, heroin killed em

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Well, yeah a lot of people need anal bleaching...
I never had that issue.

However for hyperpigmentation/dark areas: elbows, underarms, knees, and I'm sure ass crack..whatever...Kojic acid/papaya should lighten those areas up to blend into one even tone without making you lighter.

I recently saw a method used on instagram (tutorial) of a woman using charcoal, honey and I believe lemon mixed together with elmer's glue and she put it under her arms (dark area) and it got it light. Not sure if it works though.
Hmm. I wonder where you get kojic acid?