Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
@Critical Distance I'm posting on here cause I want to share some of my insights in this life.

It's getting juicy.
BTW, I went to VICE's offices in Williamsburg last week off Kent Ave.

They have black people working there, I saw a black woman working security in front and that was it. I took one picture of the outside, it's a one story building near the Williamsburg Bridge
:francis:
:mjpls:
Oh Complex is just as bad...theyt don't have 5 black employees.
And now I see that that @Akademiks and Budden show is up all in a sudden the coli stopped having a problem with Complex...

Even though as a black man or black woman, you're better off being a rapper, basketball player, or singer working for complex, than having a degree and a resume that shows you're tenured in journalism....

It's still fukk complex...I say this shyt on twitter and people like my tweets and some unfollow me.

These liberal white hipster pubs love to trot their show negroes in front of the camera to hide the fact that black people control absolutely nothing behind the scenes.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
giphy.gif
Lol hii

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sooo my grandma is back home and she doesn't have congenital heart failure (which I already knew) but she does have pneumonia. She's back home from Georgia for good though