Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps

2af0f1s.jpg

You have plenty of men you lust over and coming yo way but I can't flirt with one woman? :rolleyes:

Black Cher

All Star
Daps
Just be safe out there. So you don't carry any pepper spray or take any self-defense classes?

I could never live in a populated area where my enemy wants to eradicate me from this world. shyt, I'm about to get my gun license in a few months.

Would you move to another location if an opportunity presents itself?

I'm actually planning to move to Iowa next year, which is even more racist! :russ:

But seriously, I am gonna take self defense classes in the fall at school but I live in North Omaha, which is predominantly black so besides work I don't encounter white people at all...

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Don't be so scary.:childplease:
I actually have been gaining followers on twitter for that.

And now I got some white techno producers talking shyt on me on twitter too afraid to @ me...

These cats really saying shyt like
"just cause you're a black man from the hood of Detroit doesn't mean you're the next Tiesto"

I ain't from Detroit...
:mjpls:

And some old cacs who I think are feds from me liking a couple of Trump/Russia/government corruption tweets, but I swear to god I'm so close to my dreams, all them motherfukkers can suck my dikk!
:pacspit:

Somebody gotta speak up and fight for the real nikkas...I'm too old to be a bytch.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
You wouldn't know unless you were in that life, like I am at this point in time. Like you do know how I do how I move or how I operate.
I make tracks...people like them, people follow me. I've been doing this shyt for fukking 20 years at this point.
Playing some shows next month.
So far, I can honestly tell that straight black men in Techno/Electronic music in general are becoming a minority (in America).
Which is why I've been linking up with African DJs and Producers from Nigeria and Ghana...cause I've never obscured my Nigerian heritage ever and am proud of it.
I've been getting mad African followers on social medai cause they like the fact I'm doing my thing over here.
But back to what I've been saying, the black producers and DJs that I see gaining prominence now are either female, trans, or gay.
:francis:

Not that there's a problem with that, but this game is pretty much dominated by cis white males and now white females and the shyt is fukking annoying and deadass alot of black people are seeing it cause I've been pointing it out on twitter and some of these people have been revealing their true colors...
:mjpls: