Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
It's alright. I'm at work, I have a 10 hour shift today :sadbron: and it's hot as fukk outside, I'm wearing jeans too...

How bout u?
I'm chilling. I have 5 more hours of work. Then off to the gym. :mjgrin:

Where do you live girl? It's beautiful in the DC area where I'm at.

And let the hot sun shine on yo melanated skin. :takedat:

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
tumblr_opyj4aMyvc1vd9agwo1_500.jpg

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Yo, it's mad weird to me when girls tuck their bellies into their pants and wear them hella high.

Wtf is that shyt?

I like fat chicks but that shyt looks odd.

This young brother is a mess. I like him but he's a walking stereotype. Dude hits on hella girls, they're usually not black. He dates a massive white chick. Lol he told me she's not white because she speaks Spanish.

I told him Spain is in Europe. I sincerely don't think he knew that.

I love my little bros. But they're fukking up. I was too at that age. I hate to see them making my mistakes.

On the flip side most black women I know with college degrees date non black men.

Then there's the people who don't get involved in race relations because they're bi-racial.

I swear black people are so divided. Which is natural. Even in Africa we were divided which is why one kingdom couldn't unify the continent against invaders.

It's cool to know we naturally settle into all sides of a debate. White people tend to agree with each other.

Back to my little bro. I'm happy for him because he's happy and they're supportive of each other. But I heard her saying nikka like it was cool and I'm officially highly irritated with her use of it.

After a non black girl I dated said nikka out of anger I broke up with her. I will not allow someone to disrespect my people like that. Saying nikka out of anger is not cool.

I wish black people would know in the 1960s Nobel prize winning scientists argued in support of the idea of genetic inferiority of black people. That was a fact in the 1960s. To argue different was considered going against science.

If you're black you gotta be extra proud because the scientific facts of the past that said we're not shyt were changed recently, which means they can still come back.

We don't have to be militant, just defend your fukking yourself.