Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Lol Raven Tracey and Briana Amor aren't natural. Supposedly Raven Tracey had her breasts done (don't know, but it's been brought up on here), Briana Amor shops the hell out of her photos and I don't know if she had anything cosmetically done but she's been called out for the photoshop.

I specificially chose Jai Nice because she is 5 foot (short), slim, but curvy. Not 'fat'. lol But now everyone is acting like she's an alien.

They say all the time they are tired of these "FAT bytchES" with fat transfers looking like centaurs. But that's what they post as their ideal woman body. It's very ironic.
Well, I haven't seen that at all so idk who saying they "fat bytches". They might be saying bullshyt because they seeing big women eating good now. Probably feeling jelly about it. Like I said, some of these cats are unrealistic. Most of these dudes only see so much, but never experience females like these in RL. Most wanna pass judgment by looks like they know everything but don't. This IS thecoli.com for you. :yeshrug:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
All I had to see what the IG and it was a wrapped. :russ:

Yeah pretty much it just kills me how dudes across the internet (not just coli) just nitpick over women's looks though. I'm fine with preference but sometimes cats really blur the lines between preference/expectations.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Lol Raven Tracey and Briana Amor aren't natural. Supposedly Raven Tracey had her breasts done (don't know, but it's been brought up on here), Briana Amor shops the hell out of her photos and I don't know if she had anything cosmetically done but she's been called out for the photoshop.

I specificially chose Jai Nice because she is 5 foot (short), slim, but curvy. Not 'fat'. lol But now everyone is acting like she's an alien.

They say all the time they are tired of these "FAT bytchES" with fat transfers looking like centaurs. But that's what they post as their ideal woman body. It's very ironic.
I just saw that thread :mjlol:
Called the chick in the op fake but posting women just as fake :mjlol: