Supporter
Daps
redhot-570x471.jpg

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
My neighbor found out the love of his life has been cheating on him the whole time they dated.

Lmao. That's why I'm so disrespectful off top. I don't pretend to be nice because I know all the smiling and quiet shyt is used to dis-arm people so they never see the bullshyt coming.

White people gave Indians small pox by disgusting their biological weapon as a gift. They made treaties to calm down native groups long enough for them to figure out how to dominate the natives. Then they broke the treaties.

How naive can people be? I only trust one person and that's because we got dirt on each other. If one of us goes down we both do.

I'm considering confiscating his guns and drugs. Guns, drugs, and pretty girls do not mix well. I already have two bullet holes in my house. I don't want anymore. I also don't want anybody to get hurt.

It's funny people complain about not dating. Little do they know they're better off celibate, sober, and alone.

Love is a risk. You always get hit out of nowhere and end up on your own.

I wish people would learn to love themselves and their own company. It's harder to be hurt when someone is their own biggest fan.