Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
I told my cousin to don't go to super cuts and let a white man or an Asian man cut his hair. Drive to the hood where real black men can cut. He went to super cuts and spend over 30 bones to let a white woman cut his hair :laff::laff::laff:

fukked up his hair line too. Now he doesn't want to show up a the mothers day gathering. Come on now :facepalm:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I told my cousin to don't go to super cuts and let a white man or an Asian man cut his hair. Drive to the hood where real black men can cut. He went to super cuts and spend over 30 bones to let a white woman cut his hair :laff::laff::laff:

fukked up his hair line too. Now he doesn't want to show up a the mothers day gathering. Come on now :facepalm:
:russ:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I'm going to scream. I hate keys. Gate key stopped working and I ordered a second key and the code for my key isn't working and of course nobody has the key I need because everybody does their own thing around here.

I don't mind hopping the fence to get in but this is highly frustrating. I shouldn't need four keys. I'm pissed but I'll get over it.

I gotta buy two more keys now. That's life in a nut shell TBH. That's why I've learned to accept how I feel, forgive people, and keep it moving.

Hahaha, I gotta hop a fence for two weeks. I'm not tripping. I've hopping fences my whole life.

Up side is my package came early and I have hella food to eat. Honestly I can't complain things are better than they should be.

Tombstone

The Villain
Daps
Reppin
College Park, GA
Think Ima visit my moms for a month but she live in the country :shaq2:

She lost her cousin which was like her sister and shes going through a lot of shyt and shes been askin me to come home. I work online so I dont gotta worry about sheit besides me missing partying for a month.