Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Daps
Despite what I said above, I am extremely proud of my GF for graduating college today. First member of her family to graduate from college after immigrating from Kenya. Her mother left three abusive relationships to keep her baby safe, and found a way to keep the bread flowing as a sales rep through all the years. God bless that woman's soul :banderas:

Her success is a testimony to the American dream that is alive and well as long as we keep fighting for the principles that make it possible in the first place: a steadfast belief in our collective ability, no matter the color or religion, to achieve what would else be impossible.

It seems insurmountable during times like these to believe in it, but just know that you run this. All of the first generation minority students: this is your playground now. The corporate world may wake you up, but never let it take your soul.

The fight your fighting cuts deeper than any salary :ohlawd:

Daps

This was the anthem!

Every time I hear it, it takes me back to my best summer/last year of immaturity. I had my footing in LA, I was kicking it in the hills and below Adams, I had ratchets and valley hoes, I was high everyday all day, had a crib in Hollywood, and I felt like I was the coolest nikka on earth. :banderas:

Now I'm home ignoring calls and texts on a Saturday night.:pachaha:

This was my shyt when I was riding alone with my windows up:skip:

Cold Day in Hell is an all round classic mixtape. :banderas:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
*all of a sudden gets traffic from paris*
*clicks paris page*
*same shyt as always*

:jbhmm: stop this nonsense

and link me to your other pages

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
Nothing, I'm on the way to church starving :mjcry:

You're going to be sleepy and hungry going to chruch love. :dwillhuh:

Thank goodness I don't have to wake up every morning to go to chruch. Hated going to chruch when I was young cause I wanted to sleep on Sundays. :mjgrin:

Goodluck love.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
"I'd fukk a man b4 I fukk her"
f46e478aa8968ea2ca90e28ccffa28f0.549x352x73.gif

Soft ass generation of men. :hhh:

She's a big girl but she's not ugly. Change up her diet and hit the gym with her for 6 months and she will be alright.
This. I'd be in the gym with her like
lycra.gif

:skip: