Kellz straight jacked that fools "Imma Flirt" and made it better

:marshawnlol:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Women try way too hard.

Real talk, all that make up shyt is cool but men are interested in t*ts and ass. We will over-look a pretty faced girl for a girl with a pretty ass or some pretty titties.

I see girls that are ugly in the face but they have an exceptional ass or set of t*ts and I forget they're ugly. They
become attractive.

I really want to fukk this girl. She's not cute in the face at all and she's kind of fat, but her ass has been running through my mind for three days.

Hahaha, she won. She got me.

God designed men to be manageable for women. A woman who knows how to use her sexuality can come up fast and not be considered a ho if she knows how to move.

I think women are smarter by design so they can manipulate men into behaving a certain way. Every guy is a liar. The guy they are when women they're attracted to or respect around is different than when they're not around.

People don't understand how perfectly balanced men and women are. I swear women used to teach women the game but these young girls done fukked it up by using it to get money rather than direct men into some constructive shyt.

These young men don't know how to break a girl with pure masculinity and sexual domination. A woman will act right after her back gets blown the fukk out. She'll be happier. Happy wife happy life.

People ask me how I attract so many women. It's simple. I exude dominate masculine sexual energy.

Women respond to it and act right. Lol normal ones anyway. They want to control me or benefit from my energy and status. I allow them to influence me if they act right and we develop a mutually beneficial relationship.

I get access to many women who do different things for me and I gotta act right to maintain that relationship.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
This nikka bow wow stay getting outshined on his own shyt

Kellz straight jacked that fools "Imma Flirt" and made it better

:marshawnlol:
Facts
full

Yo hate for that man is hilarious

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
I have no idea why I'm like that & why it bothers me/turns me off.
I just notice that I stop liking them.
Actually it might because they are tied to the mother for life basically. The whole concept of that is annoying to me.
Ya. Ive heard this sentiment before. Once a man has kids with a woman, thats his p*ssy for life

Or something similar to that...

Daps
This bar at I'm at is a disgrace towards my neighborhood...

They conveniently cut Jay Z tracks off their juke box :mjpls:

And Outkast :mjpls:

Kendrick too :mjpls:

Plenty more too :mjpls:

I resorted to playing Bob Dylan, because maybe he could wake them up.

I doubt it.

:mjpls: