Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
To: You
He, who has a twinkle in his eye, pep in his step, an encouraging word on his tongue, discernment on his mind, kindness in his spirit & love for others in his heart and for life. He, who embodies determination, intelligence, self-love & strength. Keep your heads up guys.
(Backstory to this dedication to my coli brothers: I was very fortunate to spend some quality time with 2 of my brothers, male cousins, uncle & a couple of their friends. Some wonderful men, from all stations of life and all upstanding - A treat to be around and learn from. I was treated like a Princess :smile:. Extremely happy to know them and not just because they are related to me!)

:hug:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
BE A FATHER TO YO KIDS nikka
madea-chainsaw-o.gif

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
To: You
He, who has a twinkle in his eye, pep in his step, an encouraging word on his tongue, discernment on his mind, kindness in his spirit & love for others in his heart and for life. He, who embodies determination, intelligence, self-love & strength. Keep your heads up guys.
(Backstory to this dedication to my coli brothers: I was very fortunate to spend some quality time with 2 of my brothers, male cousins, uncle & a couple of their friends. Some wonderful men, from all stations of life and all upstanding - A treat to be around and learn from. I was treated like a Princess :smile:. Extremely happy to know them and not just because they are related to me!)

:hug:

Positivity.