Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Buying house shyt is impossible. I'll spend weeks looking at lamps and mattresses and not buy anything.

Mattresses are fukking crazy now. Wtf is gel top? Memory what? People order mattress by the inch now, I guess I missed the mattress revolution. Shoes look different now. Everything is some hipster shyt.

I just want some house shyt, but it'll never happen because there are too many options.

I'll keep my old shyt and do without. Hahaha, and buy more bike parts.

I can't wait until I got a girl to do this shyt for me again. I used to give my girl my credit card and tell her to handle that. She even scheduled my haircuts and doctor's appointment.lol no wonder I miss appointments now.

I didn't realize how much I relied on my girls to do shyt for me. I don't even drink or eat everyday unless someone tells me too.

Lmao I cooked dinner two days in a row and didn't eat anything on either day.

I'm very focused but completely un-focused at the same time.

At one point in my life I didn't do laundry and I'd buy new clothes. Then my girl showed me how to do laundry or she'd do it for me.

I just want to work out and sun bathe. All this other shyt is boring.

I'm good at sports, sex, and cooking. I stay in my lane, hahaha, I need a wife.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Let the homie shoot his shot which chu. :myman:
I'm trying to shot her club up mayne

1744883_o.gif

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
Buying house shyt is impossible. I'll spend weeks looking at lamps and mattresses and not buy anything.

Mattresses are fukking crazy now. Wtf is gel top? Memory what? People order mattress by the inch now, I guess I missed the mattress revolution. Shoes look different now. Everything is some hipster shyt.

I just want some house shyt, but it'll never happen because there are too many options.

I'll keep my old shyt and do without. Hahaha, and buy more bike parts.

I can't wait until I got a girl to do this shyt for me again. I used to give my girl my credit card and tell her to handle that. She even scheduled my haircuts and doctor's appointment.lol no wonder I miss appointments now.

I didn't realize how much I relied on my girls to do shyt for me. I don't even drink or eat everyday unless someone tells me too.

Lmao I cooked dinner two days in a row and didn't eat anything on either day.

I'm very focused but completely un-focused at the same time.

At one point in my life I didn't do laundry and I'd buy new clothes. Then my girl showed me how to do laundry or she'd do it for me.

I just want to work out and sun bathe. All this other shyt is boring.

I'm good at sports, sex, and cooking. I stay in my lane, hahaha, I need a wife.

Brother, I can somewhat relate.

My ex-girl used to handle all the decorations for my condo cause I'm not into that home decoration shyt.

All I do is give her my credit card so she can buy what's needed for the crib. The cooking and cleaning were all her.

All I do is work, pay the bills, work out, play football, throw it down in the bedroom, and chill.

I need a loyal wife to handle that as well. :heh: